chapter 16-getting Kyo back part-1

It was now, Friday. Mai is at "Mai's sweets", Faith went to Texas for like, the 4 time now. I dont know what Yuki and them are doing, and I am at home watching tv.  "I guess I could go to school to get extra credit for next year before school starts........haha, like I am THAT bored to go to SCHOOL. " I thought.So i headed down to "Mai's sweets"

-At the Sohmas house-

"GET UPPPP" Sigure sang to Kyo. Kyo stormed up to the roof. "Whats his deal,and wheres our precious Kuroe and Mai!?" Sigure said.  "Thats what his problem, he broke up with Kuroe last night." Yuki said. "AW, how could he be so crul" Sigure said skipping down to his office. Yuki grabed a bag of stuff and headed down to my place.  

*DING DING* the store door rang. "Hi, welcome to ma.... OH, Hi Yuki!" Mai said relizing it was him. So... are you ready to try to talk kuroe into relizing that Kyo is not a guy for her.....?" Mai said to Yuki. "I guess so...But I dont think this is rig...." Yuki said lowering his voice and looked as the door rang. "HEY GUYS!" I yelled. "Hey..." they both said. "Kuore... can you come in the back, we need to talk with you." Mai said. "Um.....Sure?" I said REALLY confused.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY it was so short, I pormise the next chapter will be as long as I can make it. If you have any ideas, please tell me in message....thank you so much!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Faith, DONT YELL!