Chapter 12: Breakfast

As the sun came up I wake up seeing an empty spot next to me?
"Where's the dork now?" As I had a worried look on my face almost freaking out cause I was scared he just wanted sex and that's all.

I ran downstairs hearing dishes clash together. "Edd?" I yell out.

"In the kitchen baby, you want some pancakes and bacon?" As he was flipping the pancakes on the pan and onto the plate next to the stove.

"You could've woke me up to help babe or I should've made breakfast for you." As I smelled the air with delight I couldn't help but feeling my lips water and seeing Edd only wearing a long baggy grey sweats and a muscle shirt on made me feel hot on my face.

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Damn babe you even look hotter making breakfast and wearing that." I kissed his neck hearing a low moan.

"Well I need my boyfriend to eat after a long night last night and I feel like I owe you for it so here's breakfast!" He blushes while turning around and giving me a gentle warm morning kiss and handing me my plate.

As we ate our breakfast that Edd deliciously made I just kept starring at him making him giggle drinking his milk.

"What!? You've been starring at me ever since you woke up Kevin? Why is that?" He gave me a weird look and place his glass of milk on the table.

"Its nothing ... I don't know seeing you here in the morning just makes me smile and well seeing you in my old clothes... Wow kinda turns me on." I winked at him and getting closer to him.

"Oh this? I didn't want to put on my clothes from last night I hope you didn't mind I put our clothes to wash and found this in your closet folded so I suggested this would be okay as I waited for my clothes." He said getting up and putting our plates away.

"Babe enough cleaning come on you've done enough remember I said I was gonna take you out."

"I know but I feel like ... Staying inside... How about a movie night, let's not go out and waist our money away lets just watch stupid movies and eat popcorn? How about that?" He gave me a wink like he wanted something out of it.

As I chuckled at him I agreed. "Alright baby but I don't really have any new movies I'll head to the store and rent some and you'll get the snacks and blankets ready alright!" I said joyfully while bending over the counter watching him think.

"Yeah that sounds fantastic baby!" He claps and headed around the corner to check on our clothes from the washer.

~ 5:30 pm ~

"Hey babe Ima go to the movie store now, I'll be back in 10, need anything while I'm gone?" I yelled getting my keys to my motorcycle

"No dear I'm okay take your time!" He yells like he has a plan for later?

As I headed out to my beautiful motorcycle I drove out of the garage and headed on.