Cheater (Larry Stylinson)

The first time it was a 'drunken mistake'.

____________________________________________

                       "Hey Lou...Did you have fun at the party?" Harry asked his lover as he stumbled out of the shower and into the kitchen, towel wrapped around his waist.

                        "Of course. Sorry I didn't come home early, things got kind of wild and I had to wait for one of the sober people to drive me home because the bartender took my keys." Louis punctuated his sentence with laughter.

                        Louis had been out all night, finally coming home at around four in the morning. This wasn't an unusual occurence, Harry respected the fact that Louis needed time to himself and with his friends to just get drunk and be stupid. It was one of the things he loved about his boyfriend.

                        "Who all was there?" Harry asked as he set down his cup of water, quickly rushing to make a cup of tea as Louis sat on the chair in nothing but his towel.

                       "Oh, y'know. The usual. Stan was there, some of his friends. We saw a bunch of people they knew who all kind of joined us as well..." Something in Louis' tone should have alerted Harry, but Harry just smiled and set the tea kettle onto the stove.

                        "Well, glad you had fun. I stayed in and Niall dropped by for a bit and we watched a movie, then he left and I basically had a girls' night by myself." Harry chuckled, and Louis nodded as he showed him his impressive self-manicure.

                          They sat in silence once Harry passed him the tea, Louis just glancing around and Harry continued scrolling through his Twitter. Louis patted his hand, before heading off to the bedroom to get himself dressed.

                          Louis had a little twinge of pain in his stomach that he couldn't quite place as he pulled on a pair of black boxers. He threw his dirty clothes into the corner -Though he knew Harry would yell at him for putting them there instead of the laundry basket- and went to the closet to find an outfit for the day.

                           "HAZ! Do you know where my-" "It's in the top drawer where it always is!" The reply came instantly before Louis coulod even finish his sentence, and Harry just shook his head at his cute but forgetful boyfriend.

                           As Louis brushed his teeth, Harry continued scrolling through his Twitter newsfeed. He loved watching the trendings topic change, going from dumb things their parents say to serious things like political controversies. Harry mostly Tweeted whatever came to mind, but at least his tweets made sense to him.

                            He went to his favourite tag which his friends had started about the, the #LarryStylinson, and just scrolled, reading all the cute tweets and ranting tweets and angry tweets. It was so strange to think their friends cared about their relationship this much, but Harry loved Louis and Louis loved him back so it was more just a friendly joke.

                           As Harry continued scrolling, he noticed a common subject of the tweets. All were talking - very vaguely- about a break up. Harry glanced towards the bathroom door, shaking his head at the dumb rumour. Of course they hadn't broken up, where could these rumours be coming from? The second Harry saw the Tweet from one of Louis' old highschool teammates, he was beyond angry.

@HarryStyles I'm sorry that @Louis_Tomlinson fucked someone else. Probably HIS GIRLFRIEND @EleanorCalder

                           Harry almost spit out his water."Louis!" Harry called, only to get a muffled response, and he just let out a sigh. He switched over to his personal facebook and started looking through his news feed, not caring about what anyone posted but just wanting something to distract him.

                        As he kept scrolling again, he noticed pictures from last night that Stan had posted. A huge smile spread on his face as he clicked the album entitled 'Wild Night' and was excited to see pictures of his silly drunken boyfriend, until he saw it.

A picture of Louis kissing some girl.

                      "Hey, Haz, we're almost out of toothpaste. I saved a little bit for you-Oh, what are you looking at?" Louis strolled over smiling, the smile disappearing instataneously when he saw the picture on Harry's phone.

                       "B-Boo?" The words shakily left Harry's mouth as he glanced over, a part of him hoping for some kind of explanation but knowing there was none.

                        "I don't even remember that..." Louis shrugged, hoping if he played it cool than Harry wouldn't make a big deal of it.

                        "You cheated and you don't even remember?" Harry whispered, not sure if it was to himself or to Louis.

                       Louis sat next to Harry, who only jumped up and took a couple steps back, shaking his head. Harry wasn't the kind to over-react, not in the least bit, but the scene reminded him of some overly-dramatic scene in a romance movie. Harry was the weak girl.

                       "You cheated! That's huge! You can't...I mean...Why! Am I not good enough for you?" The words hung between them for only a few seconds before Louis denied them.

                         "It was just a drunken mistake! I'd had too many beers, everyone was talking about how hot she was, one thing lead to another, and it was just a kiss! Nothing more than that! It meant shit to me, I don't even know her name or care about her in the slightest!" Louis wasn't one to ramble, so Harry took a little bit of pity on him. Only a little.

                        "I want you to tell Stan to delete these pictures. We're not done talking about this!" Raising his voice and storming off to the bedroom was Harry's way of taking control of the situation despite feeling defenseless.

                        He wasn't going to forgive Louis. He also wasn't going to hold it against him. Harry knew Louis was drunk, but that didn't stop the numbing pain and sickness in his stomach. The one person he had trusted had completely broken that trust.

                       Harry lay there, his mind spinning. Louis wasn't the type to cheat, Harry knew that. Harry knew it would just be a one-time thing. Harry also knew that he couldn't live without Louis, so putting up a huge fight would just strain their relationship more than necessary.

                     After about an hour of deep breathing (And more crying than Harry would ever admit) Louis quietly walked into the bedroom. He crawled into bed, Harry immediately curling into his comforting touch and burying his face into his chest.

                     "I'm sorry, Hazza, you know I love you and I didn't mean to cheat. It wasn't even really cheating, just a drunken mistake. I know you said we'd talk about it later, but maybe calm down a bit first. I love you."

                      Louis kissed the top of his head through his curls, and Harry would only nod. They stayed like that, Louis holding him as the last stray tears fell from his eyes. Sleep took over eventually, settling both of their minds.

Both of them knew they would never talk about the drunken mistake again.