The second time it was an accident.

___________________

               "That was hilarious, babe." Louis said as Harry finished telling everyone the joke about the baboon and the giraffe.

                Harry smiled with glee, glad that he'd told a successful joke. (Louis was only laughing because he loved Harry, the joke was shit and everyone in the room knew it.)

                 Their group of friends were sitting in a circle, Louis sitting on Harry's lap and Harry holding onto him tightly. There were their close friends, Zayn and his boyfriend Niall, Liam and his boyfriend Adam, then there were some not-close friends like some boy named Josh and another named Jeremy.

                  "So, who's paying for the pizza?" Liam asked, glancing around the room as everyone shook their head.

                  He stood up, chuckling and going to pay for the ridiculous amount of pizza they had bought, everyone rushing in to grab a piece, including Louis and Harry. Harry grabbed plates for both him and Louis, carrying them in and setting them down on the coffee table as they kneeled next to eachother, Harry still clinging on to him.

                   "I don't know why you always order sausage." Harry crinkled his nose, Zayn just giving a shrug and saying if it was up to his boyfriend it'd be the triple meat lover's special.

                 "Zayn, we're all bloody meat lovers." Louis said, gesturing to all the gay couples in the room. "But there is a limit. No one likes a sausage whore." Harry laughed at every single one of Louis' innuendos.

                 "Never enough. Putting vegetables on a pizza is barbaric, really. Why ruin something by making it healthy?" Niall asked, and everyone just rolled their eyes and laughing.

                  "I'm going to ruin your face by putting my fist into it if you don't all shut up and enjoy the damn food." Liam said, and everybody laughed loudly as they ate.

                   Harry kept watching Louis, who was looking at anyone but him. Harry rubbed his back, watching him worriful. Was his Louis okay? Was his Louis ill? Was his Louis stressed? Harry couldn't live if he knew Louis wasn't okay.

                    "What are we going to do after we eat the pizza?" Adam, Liam's boyfriend, asked as he threw away his paper plate and sat on the chair, Liam instantly pulling him closer.

                  "I don't know. I would say Mario Kart but last time that got a bit violent" Zayn said, giving Louis and Harry a pointed glare (Too bad Zayn didn't know that after the mild-wrestling, they had sex in the car on the way driving home.)

                 "We should all just go and walk down to the store and get a shit ton of food and have a sleepover." Harry suggested, everyone rolling their eyes and the 'childish, girly' idea, before thinking about it.

                  "That was actually a good idea, curly!" Liam said, rubbing Harry's head and Louis quickly swatted it away.

"Don't call him Curly. But come on, let's hurry because the store closes at midnight I think."

________________

                 "19 bags of Doritos?" Zayn said for the hundreth time, mocking the guy at the cash register who had looked at everyone in shock.

                  They were walking down the empty street, heading back to Zayn's apartment. They all had bottles of cheap alcohol that wouldn't get anyone drunk, and crisps, in their bags. Half of them were skipping, and Liam and Adam were holding hands, stealing kisses when they thought no one was looking.