My four pups and I : Chapter 4

Ugh, i feel so bad for not uploading in a long time.:(  Please don't hate me and remember i love you all!!!

Adam's Wolf ----->

-------------------------

Recap 

 “How dare you say that!” I yell to my father, standing up.

“How dare you think that I don’t want to find her!” I point my finger at him.

“You don’t know how hard it is, to see every one around you in love, while you know nothing of the feeling. You don’t know how lonely it is knowing your other half is out there, but not with you! I’ve looked for her, believe me I have, it’s not my fault I haven’t found her!” I grab the chair and throw it at the wall. It shatters in little pieces and my mother gasps. Tears stream down my face. I am beyond angry. But most of all, I’m sad and hurt that they’re so disappointed in me.

“I do want to find her, I really do want to be in love.” I start sobbing and my mom comes over to me.

“No! I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life!” I shout, pushing her away and rush out of the house. I whip my tears and shift. I hear my parents calling me but I run into the forest, away from all the disappointment. The wind through my fur doesn’t sooth me, like it usually does and I stop. My anger is now but replaced with sadness and hopelessness.  I can’t believe I lost it like that. I never cry! Show’s how weak I am. What girl would look much less love a guy like me?

Chapter 4

Malcolm’s (Adam’s dad) POV

“I’m sorry Sandra, I didn’t mean to upset him. I-I just…” I hang my head in shame. What kind of parent yells at their child that they’re a disappointment? I only wanted him to stop sulking. Adam’s been so unhappy lately and I guess my way of interfering wasn’t the best. My lovely wife hugs me and kisses my cheek.

“I’m not the one you must apologise too. Go after him.” She smiles and walks over to the door.  I follow her and take her face in my hands. My thumbs gently rub her cheeks and I kiss her lips. Sandra smiles and raps her arms around my neck.

“I never wanted you to see me like that.” I tell her sadly.

“It’s okay hunny, but you do come on a little strong.” She informs me.

“I only want what’s best for our sons.”  I lock eyes with her and she caresses my cheek.

“I know, now go make it right.” Nodding I walk out the door, only to bump into my older brother Everett. He’s a bit out of breath and looks stressed out.

“Hey Eve, what’s going on?” I ask confused.

“The Alpha ordered a important meeting and we need to be there now.” He tells me urgently.  I shoot Sandra a look.

“We have to go.” I tell her and she nods.

“I’ll get some of his friends to make sure he’s okay.” We all walk out of the house and spot Adam’s three best friends. Sandra makes her way towards them and explains what happened.  The boys shift and follow his sent into the forest. I take Sandra’s hand in mine and thank her.

“Now we’re really late.” Everett snaps at us and we all run to the Main House.

Adam’s POV

I barely feel the grass under my feet and the air slaps me in the face. I’m a bit out of breath and slow down. Running will help me forget, I tell myself. It will help me cope. No matter how many times I repeat this in my head, I feel no different. The scent of water fills my nose and my throat itches. I follow the smell and sound of water crashing against rocks. A beautiful river flows softly and I see a few fishes swimming. I drink up slowly the surprisingly clean water and sigh as it sooths my burning throat. I lie down and let my paw twirl around in the water. It’s cold and a fish swims close to my fury hand. I quickly clench it in my grasp and nibble on it. A small pain in my chest still remained from my father’s words. I rest my head on my arm and close my eyes, breathing softly. Leaves rustled and my head snaps up in alert. My rapidly beating heart decreases when I see it’s only my three friends, Caleb, Cameron and Gareth. I get up and they walk over.

‘Hey man, your mom told us to make sure you’re okay. What happened?’ Asked Caleb, the most sensitive out of the four of us. Cameron cocks his head to the side questionably, as did Caleb. They are twins and freakily do everything similar.

‘We heard some noise coming from your house.’ Adds Gareth as he steps closer. His form is larger then any of us because he’s the Alpha’s son.

‘Oh, you know nothing out of the ordinary.’ I shrug the best I can as a wolf. ‘I got yelled at, broke a chair, the usual.’ Caleb and Cameron shake they’re heads at the same time. Creepy. Gareth growls a bit and scrunches up his nose.

‘Your parents are still grilling you about it?’ Gareth asks and I nod sadly. I sink my claws in the ground and pull out a chunk of grass still attached to the soil. I crush it angrily in my paw. This mate thing gets me so damn frustrated!

‘Dude, calm down you’ll find her. Eventually.’ Says Cameron and he whispers the last part. My mouth slightly pulls up into a snare and a low hum vibrates in the back of my throat.

‘You don’t understand!’ I explode in front of them. ‘ You all have your mates! I don’t!’ They hang their heads and sigh. Caleb looks up at me with sad eyes.

‘Adam, I’m sorry. We have no idea what your feeling.’ My tense muscles relax and I sit on the grass.

‘I-‘ I start to say but a small bark interrupts me. A small black pup is watching us with big eyes and its tail is whipping back and forth. Another cheerful bark leaves the pups mouth and it seems really excited. A brown and black pup suddenly jumps on it and they playfully wrestle. The black one is obviously a girl since her figure is thinner and more delicate.

‘Where did they come from?’ Asks Gareth to no one in particular. Another pup approaches them; this one’s black with a bit of brown and parks strictly. The other two stop playing and follow the other male pup out behind the trees. Curiously the four of us follow them quickly. To my surprise there is a small clearing inside the forest. The stream seems to keep going beside this large patch of grass.  We walk further into the clearing and watch as the three pups run over to an Adult wolf, lying down with a fourth pup. The young wolves bark rapidly at what I presume is their mother. Her head snaps up at us and she stands abruptly. Her lip pulls back and she growls at us threateningly. The she-wolf pushes her children in back of her and she barks at us. When we get closer Gareth decides to speak to speak to her, mentally of course.

‘We aren’t hear to harm you. You don’t have to fear us.’ He tells her in a calm but tough voice, slightly adding some Alpha power into it. She calms down a bit but is still on guard.

‘Now, what pack do you belong to? Are you aware that you’re in another’s territory?’ Gareth asks, going into soon to be Alpha mode.

‘I don’t belong to a pack.’ Her voice is firm but sweet. I can’t help but want to hear it again. Something struck in me and I feel all tingly inside.

‘What do you mean?’ I ask but only because I want to hear her voice. Her gaze set on me and our eyes locked. A shiver passed through my body and my heart stopped. Everything around us seems to fade away and only this beautiful wolf stood before me. A feel a sudden tug at my heart and step forward. Our noses touch and her scent drives me crazy. One single word echoes in my mind as we gaze into each other’s eyes. Mate.

----------------

Thank you for reading :) Please vote/fan/comment

Was this a good chapter? I don't feel that great about it...I might rewright it unless you guys tell me it's good.  Thanks again for reading! <3