B O N U S C H A P T E R !

So guess who's back for one final chapter?!

Before I start, I just want to say thank you all so much for the amazing 8.6k views, 209 votes and 95 comments, this book was the first one I ever actually completed and actually spent time with so this book is a part of me, both physically and mentally and emotionally because... Why not?

You all have been so supportive so in memory of actually creating this book... TWO YEARS AGO! I wanted to post one final chapter since I deleted the sequel book :3 ...yeah, I have way too many books published right now.

So without further ado, here's the next chapter.

They tell you that before you die your life flashes before your eyes, but my life flashed before my eyes and I knew I was a safe distance from heaven for now. That's because I know for sure I'm going to hell. But still, it's a long time away.

I was walking through the corridors, my heavy footsteps echoing around me, stopping me from knowing if anyone was behind me, because I could just simply mistake their footsteps for my own.

I get to the cafeteria and I smile as the sweet and sickly smell of Dauntless chocolate danced it's way to my nose. I let out a silent groan in satisfaction before heading over to the Dauntless leaders table.

"Hey, Tris, how's it going?" Max asks, holding hands with mom while also shoving some French fries in his mouth.

"I'm alright thanks, you?" I reply, sitting down at the table.

"I'm doing just fine, how's the little one?"

"Scarlett's fine, thank you, although she's getting scared a little. You know, her being thirteen and all, only three more years until the choosing ceremony."

"Eric's getting a little irritable at the minute I've noticed," mom comments, slyly stealing some of Max's fries.

"Yeah, Aaron's messed up his sleeping pattern and because I've been doing most of the paperwork he's being getting up with Aaron."

"How old is he now?"

"Two next week," I say with a smile.

Two years ago, we was all blessed of the presence and birth of little Aaron Prior. We were going to have Eric's last name, but he wanted closure from his past life so we stuck with my last name and when we got married, he took my name too.