Chapter Six

Keeping a hold of the three exceeds, I jump down the large whole in the arena's floor, my boots sliding against the wall and debris. The exceed's eye's filled with tears at the fallen dragon slayers. Tears brimming at my own as I reach the ground. Frosch and Lector both jumping out of my hold while Violet hovers around my feet. Even with their unison raid... Natsu's power triumphed.

"You three... Come'on... Let's get them medical treatment..." They nod faintly. Slinging Rogue's arm around my shoulder, the same with Sting's arm with the help of the exceeds. Stumbling to move forward with both their weights. Violet and Lector's wings sprout out, lifting them weights out of the giant crevasse that now runs deep beneath the arena floor. Lifting up Frosch, I make my slowly descent up after them. Frosch's head buried into my chest. "Oh Frosch..."

___________

With my hands shaking furiously, indents in the stone being created, I watch the Lacrima's vision. The battle now underground. Neither one of their drive's worked. So they've resorted to dragon force. A force to be reckoned with. With scales appearing over their bodies and their powers increased, no-one can beat them. I raise an eyebrow as Rogue stood off to side of the arena.

I leaned forward. Natsu and Gajeel now unmoving on the ground below. Dragon force being disabled. 'Good on you... Only... Sting took him out.' I internally sigh. Rogue's goal no longer reachable for defeating him. I glance over to see Fairytail yelling for their teammates to not give up.

My eyes widen as they stood up. Acting like nothing happened. Even sparring right on the screen. "They're idiots." I glance to see Violet bobbling her head up and down after speaking. "Fro thinks so too..." Watching Gajeel vanish of in a mine cart, leaving Natsu grinning like a maniac. 'Gajeel...' Both of them now fighting Natsu. Being pushed around even in with dragon force...

Both of them take their stances, magic surging in the palm of their hands before combining. A unison raid. Natsu not moving. The magical pressure is strong. 'Rogue...' When the power Is released, the lacrima vision clouds over. No longer showing us the results. "Sorry! We are having trouble with the lacrima vision, just give it a moment for us to fix this."

The lacrima vision coming back on just in time to see both Sting and Rogue fall. Defeated. Taking a look at the exceeds, I see their mouths trembling before my eyes, my eyes slowly travelling along the wall towards the Sabertooth stands. People backing away from Jiemma. His eyes holding nothing but rage causing people around him to tremble and back up.

'Oh no...'

_____

Watching the paramedic wrap their bodies in bandages causes a light ache in my heart. "You both did excellent." They both grumble lightly. "Yeah, Sting-kun. You did amazing!" Lightly running a hand over Rogue's arm. His eyes open and snap towards mine. Sadness purely stated there. "It's alright..." I give a small faint smile, forcing any tears back into my tear ducts.

Walking at their sides. Bandages covering different parts of their bodies. We stop in front of Crocus Garden's doors. "Take them in first." I hesitate slightly before frowning. Sting's eyes catching it before I nod towards the exceeds who lightly nod back. Opening the doors we step in side, myself making my way towards the front. The exceeds right in front of my feet.

Surrounding Jiemma is a purple aura. Covering my eyes with an emotionless cloud, the doors open only to reveal both of them. Rogue in a bale blue robe like attire, while Sting wears a black shirt with a blue over shirt and trousers. As they pass me, Rogue nods at me lightly before the façade travels up on his face with a frown/ Both of them with eyes downcast.

"Sting... Rogue... What the hell was that?" Jiemma's voice booming throughout the room. "You two are Dragon Slayers. You shoot your mouths off about how strong you are on a regular basis, don't you?" I glance at Orga, Minerva and Rufus, a glint present in Minerva's while Orga crosses his arms and Rufus tilts his hat. "But you were disgracefully beaten up, and by a fellow dragon slayer no less." My insides crumble lightly as he stands up, his voice raising. "Are you listening to me!?" I look down to see the exceeds coward slightly.