Chapter 6.

A new encounter.

*****************************************************************************************************

Authors Note: Soz that I haven't updated in a while I have been having way too muck writers block to deal with so I put the writing on hold and the Pikachu is now just called Solar instead of Solarzap and I was able to decide on this name thanx to ma friend hayleyinreverse so plz check her out. She has been a great friend to me and she gave me the courage to write this chapter soo ON WITH THE STORY!! :) P.S. There will be a lot dialogue.

*****************************************************************************************************

Crysral's POV

I arrived at the hotel in 10 minutes and I walked up to the receptionist. She looked up and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hello miss what can I do for ya?" she asked me politely with a strong accent.

That's when I realized that she had pale green eyes and long, thick, black, emo hair with electric blue highlights, like my friend Laney Deblivia but her name tag said Ella Fir so it couldn't be her. I snapped out of my thoughts as quick as I was in them and replied,

"Umm.... Hi I'm Crystal Stall and I made a reservation out for the penthouse room with the room service 2 package till this Friday."

She started typing things in on the computer and looked for my name in the records until she found me.

"Ah. There you are... Okay. You are now here so we can put a tick in this box.*

She picked up her radio communicator and said for a 'Silver Jewel' to come to reception. She then gave me my room key and told me that a boy with silver hair will come to escort me to my room. Before I left to take a seat she told me that he will also be the person who comes at 10am and 4pm to tidy my room and he would also come at 7am to take my breakfast request, at 12pm for lunch and at 7pm for dinner. I thanked her and sat down.

I was reading a book called 'CaptainSwan-A Hook and Emma (OUAT) fan fic' on Wattpad as I heard a man say to me,

"Hello Ms Stall I am Silver Jewel and I will be your escort and the person who takes care of you while you stay here at the O'khasis Hotel. Please follow me to your room and I will explain our rules and exceptions here."

"Thanx and please, call me Crystal. There is no need to be so formal with me I treat all people the same." I smiled and we walked to my room.

**Time skip to when they arrived at the room**

"Ok Crystal here we are." He smiled as he opened the door for me.

"Thanx" I smiled back and entered the room.

I stood in the middle of the room and looked around the room in awe. There was a wall that was just a window,and the view was just amazing. It was towards this waterfall and a field full of different types pokemon. The main room was open and the walls where white and the floor was a darkish brown laminate flooring. The living room had a light grey, fluffy carpet and had sofa (couch) which was a sleek black leather 4 seater. There was a fluffy, cyan rug between the sofa and the oak wood tv stand and the tv was a 50 inch flat screen. On the other side of the room was the kitchen. The kitchen had white tile floors and had a white and black fridge (refrigerator), a white cooker, a white dishwasher and oak cupboards with white marble kitchen worktops. In between the kitchen and the living room was an oak dining table. at the back of the room was two rooms. The one on the left was a luxurious light blue and white bathroom. The shower is a bath and shower together in one. The walls around the shower is a blue and white chequered pattern. The floor is a black and white chequered pattern too. There is a white framed mirror above the sink. Then on the right side of the apartment (behind the living room) is my bedroom. The floor is a light brown carpet and the walls are a darkish grey colour. The bed, with a black leather frame (like the sofa/couch). The bed had a king sized quilt which was a brown and cream Greek-key patten with a black felt strip at the at both ends of the quilt. The pillow covers are the same and the sheet is plain white. Under the bed was a pale grey, charcoal black and white, geometric rug. Against the wall (in front of the bed) was an oak set of drawers. On the wall, above the drawers was a 42 inch tv. Behind the bed was a purple and black vertical striped feature wall with a photo of a purple mountain with the sun setting behind it (the one from Minecraft) and on each side of the bed was oak bedside tables. This place is amazing, I thought to myself.

"I can tell you like your apartment Crystal by the look on your face."

Silver said closing the door.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Yes it is." He replied with a chuckle.

He looked at his watch and said he had to get his cleaning equipment so I said goodbye and got comfy on the sofa/couch and turned on Poke News. This is going to be an interesting 4 days, I thought to myself.

*****************************************************************************************************Hope you liked this chapter and let me know what you think in the comments.

Peace out bros and stay awesome

FoodFireFox Out!! :)

*****************************************************************************************************