Chapter 4

Love at first sight?

Crystal's POV

I walked down the streets as I was trying to find my hotel. Ugh I thought. Where on Earth am I ? As I was walking I accidentally bumped into a tallish boy around my age and started to fall as the impact pushed me hard. I was prepared to feel the pain of the concrete floor but all I felt was the warmth of human arms. In shock I opened my eyes. Then I realized I was starting into the most elegant shade green eyes of the boy who I bumped into. Oh no! Perfect I am starting into the eyes of the only boy I have ever met that actually think is cute. Wait! Did I just think that?! I straightened myself and apologies to him. Luckily he forgave me. As I assumed he knew where he was going I asked him if he knew where the hotel is. Thank Arkeus he knows. He pointed me on where to go and then put my hands in my pockets. Hugh!? What's that I mumbled to myself. I took out a piece of paper then unfolded it. It read if you get lost again give me a call. It took me a while to figure out it was him who stopped me from having to the go to hospital. I thought that he could at least tell his name. Well. Oh well.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey sorry that i haven't wrote in a long time.

Bye FoodFireFox