"I'm his stripper"

When I wake up in the morning my head is spinning, I groan and swing my legs over to the side of the bed. I make my way to the bathroom not bothering to look at my reflection since I hate it so much. I feel something coming up my throat and hunch over the toilet letting it all out of my system. I wipe my mouth and have no energy for anything else.

I don't remember having someone over last night but i look and my eyes see some nice men shoes. "Are you okay?" He asks lifting me up and flushing the toilet for me. "I feel like shit" I laugh and remember everything how I was so pathetic for asking him to stay with me, with someone so fucked up like me. "I made you breakfast" he smiles stroking my hair, I nuzzle into his touch.

"You look even better in the morning" he says making me groan. I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth, he has to catch me sometimes since I lose my balance. He leads me into my crappy kitchen our fingers intertwined together. I sit on the island as he places a plate in front of me.

"Thanks" I say and eat my breakfast in silence I didn't know I had food in my fridge. "Y-you bought food?" I ask and he nodded, "I'm sorry" I say standing up. He grabs my arm and spins me around, I look at him as my lip trembles. "Sia, its okay" he pulls me into a hug. I cry for not eating and thinking I could get by. I hate everything.

"What time do you go to work?" he raises a brow, I sniffle and say "its Saturday?" He nods "at 6, tomorrow is my only day off" I say. "Hmm its only 12, maybe we can go to town and shop?" he kisses my cheek, I barely know this man yet I am weak for his touch.

"Okay" I mutter scurrying off to the bathroom, I sigh and wait for the warm water. Once the temperature is to my liking I step in and feel all my stress being washed down the drain. I turn off the shower and grab my towel, I huff as I look at my dark brown curly hair.

I walk out and grab my clothes. I dress in black jeans and a plain black shirt with a sweater and some Vans. I grab my phone and wallet just in case. "Finally!" Ben yells dramatically "I'm a princess, don't rush me" I say with a stupid smile on my face. "Okay, where does the princess want to go?" He asks "um I don't know, I don't go out much" I say a bit embarrassed.

We drive into town and I make sure not to touch anything in his car, this man is both extremely hot and most likely wealthy. We pull up on the street of a bunch of shops lined up next to one another. I get out and when I look over he is at my side. A red headed girl walks up to us "Ben!" her voice is so high pitched I fear my ears will bleed.

"Hey" he sticks his hands in his pockets, "who's this?" her eyes wonder over my body probably looking at all my flaws "I'm his stripper" I say with a smile as her jaw drops and her eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Ben doesn't try to lighten up the situation, we all just stand there awkwardly. I clear my throat and start walking down the street.

"God, I love your attitude" he says laughing, "who was she?" I stop for a second. I don't even know whether I should care, he doesn't like me. I suddenly feel his lips on my own and his hands on his favorite place of my body "she's one of my brother's friends and she is very obsessed with me. are you jealous babygirl?" a stupid grin appears on his face.

"As if, c'mon now im not that desperate" But I really am. He lets go and stares at me for a bit "whatever you say princess" he holds my hand and we walk around town together. It's a bit chilly but its the perfect place to take pictures. "I've never done this" I say "done what?" he takes my smoothie out of my hands and drinks it "I don't know going out with someone, you're such a dork did you know that?"

"My brother tells me that all the time" he smiles "hmm well he's right" we kiss but it doesn't last long. "Mine" I take my smoothie back. We drive back to my apartment and its only 5:30. I pack my duffel bag "will you come give me some money tonight?" he rubs my back "only if you're dancing for me" he kisses my neck and nibbles on my sweet spot.

A moan escapes my lips, I hear his laugh "you're really annoying" I groan walking out the door with him on my hot trail. He buys me lunch before I go to work and drops me off saying he'll be back later because he's got something to do with his brother. I make my way inside and go to the dressing room. "You're early" one girl yells, shes really pretty

I change and go outside to claim my pole and crowd tonight. I don't see him yet but the night is still young, I dance and drink a beer afterwards. I dance to the beat on the dance floor and get money thrown on me. I rush to pick it up and laugh like a maniac. At about 11:47 my favorite guy shows up.

He smiles at me from his chair at the bar as I dance and touch my body seductively, I grab my pole and swing around it. Sex is in the air tonight. Once my shift is over, I hurry outside and practically jump into Ben's car. When he is parked outside what im guessing is his house I go inside.

I wrap my legs around his waist and attack my lips on his hungry for a kiss, to taste him and touch him. He leads us up to his room not breaking the kiss, I take off my shirt after he lays me down gently on the bed. I pull him down and attack his lips again, our clothing come off piece by piece.

He wraps himself up and slowly enters me, I whimper. "Are you okay?" he asks tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, I nod and he lets me adjust to his size. I grip his arms as his thrusts become harder hitting me in places I didn't know he could hit. I moan and scream his name.

I pass out right after we stop and both reach our climaxes. "You're just a fucking whore! You go and fuck anyone and everyone just to get some extra money for your drugs" he laughs "look at you! You're fucking pathetic" he slaps me and I stumble to the ground, I back up against a wall and whimper "no" I say crying and holding my cheek.

"Sia, wake up" someone shakes me and I jolt awake, sweat covering my forehead. "I-I'm sorry" I say looking up at the wall. "Its okay, you know its been a while I've slept with someone" he says "why is that?" I turn over and look at him "I don't know, these girls love money" I laugh "I love money" I say.

"Yeah but you're different" I giggle and touch his chest. He gets up and tosses me one of his shirts. I pull it over my head and it fits me really big. He leads me to the bathroom and gives me one of his new toothbrushes. We push and shove each other while brushing our teeth, laughing our asses off.

He makes me breakfast and we eat while watching the tv. He gives me back my clothes from last night after our shower and drives me over to my house to change. We sit in my old couch just watching tv not that I've watched it in a while.

"Tell me about yourself" I say eating some ruffles "my name is Benjamin Daisley Jennings, I just turned 23 a few months ago, I have a twin brother but we don't look alike and a younger sister. I work at my dad's company and yeah" I wipe my hands on my pants "thats cool" I say.

"What about you?" he asks opening a bottle of water "um im 22, I didn't finish school i was too stupid, my mother loved me dearly but shes gone and so is my dad. I left home at 17 and just found this stripper job, I mean I can support myself off of it I guess" I shrug. "We're complete opposites" he says "well you know what they say..opposites attract" I lay my head on his shoulder.