*Ch.14*

*People told me slow my roll I'm screaming out fuck that

Imma do just what I want lookin' ahead no turnin' back

If I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest

If I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets*

                                                             -Pursuit of Happiness:Kid Cudi

P.S So I kind of decided to change Grace to look like Justine Skye but I'm still keeping my cover for the story the same. I did this because it is way easier to find pictures of Justine and also the girl is fucking beautiful. Also I changed how Melissa looked so if you wanna see the picture just go back to Chapter 9. Let's get into Chapter 14 cause I'm pretty excited. (Also 2 updates in 3 days!! YASSS I was feeling hella generous this weekend)

Michael's Pov

1 week later: December 17th 2015

I was listening to one of my favorite songs that Grace had introduced me to which was Pursuit of Happiness also by Kid Cudi who I found out is a rapper. Melissa had gone to get us some food after I gave her some money and Grace's mom had gone to stay at her hotel for a few hours. If you asked me I think it was to cry.

When she came back her eyes were always puffy and I can only imagine the heartache she was feeling knowing that she may never talk to her daughter again. Shaking my head of the horrible thoughts Pursuit of happiness blasted in my ears as I drifted off to sleep.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

My eyes opened to the annoying sound of the beeping and I checked my phone only to see that 10 minutes had went by.

"God can you let me just sleep!" I semi yelled at God. Then like a dodgeball in gym class, it hit me. My eyes went wide as I looked at Grace something was happening to her.

I ran out the room desperately "Nurse, Doctor someone!" A bunch of nurses and doctors ushered into the room and pushed me out. I don't know what was happening but I was praying that it was good news.

..........................

It had been an hour of waiting in the waiting room. On instinct I called Grace's mother and then Melissa and now we were all here just waiting to hear the news.

I sat in-between Melissa and Mrs.Johnson and even though it was a barely audible whisper I heard her pray to God that everything will be ok.

"Family of Grace Johnson in room 207" all 3 of us stood up and the doctor directed us back to the room. Before he opened the door he said to us. 

"Everything went well and she is as good as new. Try to explain what happened to her and why she is in the hospital because she can't remember that. Other than that she is good as new and just make sure she wears the boot on her ankle for 1 more week  and no physical activities for 2."

Without another word he left and we let Grace's mom go in first until we entered. When Melissa and I entered we saw both of them look our way and a smile spread across Grace's lips.

Grace's Pov

(finally!!!!!)

The door creaked open to reveal Melissa and Michael. My mom explained what happened and basically how amazing and sweet my friends are.

I looked up into Michael's piercing green eyes as he looked into my dark brown ones.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi" he replied.

***************

Finally the bitch is awake. This chapter is short as hell because I'm getting my hair done and also because of writer's block. Hopefully the next chapter will be way better. If you liked this story then add it to your library to know when I update. Also vote for this chapter and comment. Hope your Sunday was amazing. Goodbye my sexy looking candy canes.