1o• Forgotten

Warning: Long chapter will be coming so it'll be split into four parts. There will also be a lot of feels, so find a box of tissues and a stress ball and have fun! *notice intense amount of sarcasm*

Part One

So. A daughter of Poseidon.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that Sabrina is a daughter of one of the Big Three. As soon as I met her, I sensed a strong aura from her.

    After the capture the flag game was over, Percy took Sabrina to the beach, probably to show her some of those cool Poseidon powers.

   I've always been a little jealous of Percy. He had so many cool powers, controlling water, and also horses too? Compared to what I can do, Percy is a freaking king, considering there's water  covering 80% of the things on earth (not a proven fact).

  Not that I have lame powers though, Apollo, being the God of nearly everything, he has many powers, and they come in handy at times. I can control light, I'm very skilled with the bow and arrow, I learned some singing enchantments, which I guess is help from the Hecate cabin, I'm a pretty good healer, just not as good as my brother Will, who is a genius when it comes to that stuff. I also heal fast, and can kind of "share" my health.

   It's hard to explain.

   It's not what I did with Seth, that was a singing enchantment, it's just, hard to explain. But besides being able to write some serious songs and poetry, that's all I've got.

  Now that the games are over, the losing side, being the Apollo Cabin, Hades Cabin, Poseidon Cabin, Hermes Cabin, Aphrodite Cabin, and Hephaestus Cabin, are all pretty bummed, but still, excitement, along with fear, buzzed among the campers.

"The Darkened One?"

"Another attack?"

"In broad daylight?"

   The attack is all anyone is talking about.

   I wasn't there, but I wish I was.

    I'm just glad Everyone in that group was ok. If anything happened to Sabrina or Zara, I would feel responsible, no matter what.
After the attack, Chiron calmed everyone down, and dismissed them to the rest of their activities. We had thought making capture the flag earlier in the day wouldn't risk another attack, but I guess that's not exactly the case, is it?

   Instead of going to my next activity, I run into the woods, even though it's not safe at these times, but I run in anyways.

   I run and keep running to a spot no one but Coby and I ever go to.

    If you were to run about a mile into the woods, just straight ahead, then went right for about half a mile, you'd reach the edge of a place Coby and I called "The Cliff".

    We call it that because it's a literal cliff, made of dark stone, with a river about 30 feet below.

  Very creative, I know.

  No one had talked about it before when me and Coby first found out about it so we assumed no one went there. Then a nymph confirmed that no one had been there in a long time, though it's hard to judge, because time works differently with the nymphs. It immediately became mine and Coby's special meeting spot. Or just where we went when we needed space from the rest of camp. It happens to the best of us.

  When I reach The Cliff, I stop, find the big flat boulder that nearly hangs completely over the edge, and sit myself down on it. I breathe in the fresh air, looking at the river below, and valley and hills far, far away. This is my most favorite place in camp.