Jan.15.1999 Y/n Birth

~3rd POV ~
"Hunny its time!!! the baby is about to be born!!" Mum yelled as she was groaning in pain, Dad was already taking her to the hospital and the paramedics took her in and got her ready, "okay I want u to push as hard as u can okay 1 2 3 now!! "the doctor said , after 2-3 mins you were born and then your little brother ((which is meh!)) Mom started to feel dull and she have died, she lost a lot of blood but yet dad didn't show any expression just emotionless there once y/n and Tanaka was born Ms.Zamora attend to your care since your father didn't care until She spoke some sense to him.

~3 yrs Later~

Three years have passed now you were 3 years old and your brother as well You were walking around the house until you find Ms.Zamora head in a closet, you froze in place and shut the closet and ran outside with your tiny feet and then u asked your dad if u could go outside but he refused since he was being over protective with u.

~14 years later~

~Tanaka Pov~

"Dad I think it's enough of keeping us in we been here for 14 years already and u still wanna keep us in like wow I wanna meet the outside world and make friends and plus my sister is a maniac since she couldn't handle it anymore so I'm going out alright cya,~(°^°~) Tanaka said as he left the house and meet a couple of friends and plus a Girl~ but something was strange from Tanaka,He was bipolar but yet still smiling all the time~~~~~

To be continued ~°^°~