Y/N Are you okay(?)

Y/n was playing some video games that her dad have brought her, Y/n wanted to go outside but to afraid to ask her father to go out it's been 14 years since she been outside so she wanted to explore the world and see many kinds of this, She got lost in thought as her dad poked her cheek "Honey are you okay are u sick?" You father said with a calm expression. You shook your head and gave him a thumps up saying your okay, After your dad went back to his office it was a perfect opportunity to go outside, but of course you were scared either way you build up the courage, you walked towards the door as you turn the door knob you ran outside and smelled the fresh air and smiled Y/n looked around the buildings and went to a near store and walked in looking around all sorts of pretty things and you spot Tanaka and walked up to him "hey little one what are you doing here" Y/n said smiling.

{{Tanaka POV}}

"Hey little one what are you doing here" my Older sis said, "Oh I'm just shopping you know since dad doesn't let us out so pretty much I escaped or something idk" I said with a idk face and continued looking around until I spot dad looking for my older sis I quickly pushed sis to the fitting room so he wouldn't notice after 5-10 mins passed I looked around and there was no sign of him.

Y/n POV

After our dad was looking for me for the pass 5-10 mins we looked around the store and saw a cute hat it was (F/C) color and with white diamonds with it, I looked at Tanaka and he nodded as I receive the hat I put it on and smiled as we left the store we went back home and saw a mess, All the Furniture was in the floor everything mess up "Dad?" I said
"Honey don't come closer because-" Dad said

~HANGCLIFFER MUAHAHAHA its 3:21 am so yeah I need my sleep night~