Heyyyy

Sooooo, I obviously haven't been on Wattpad in a long ass time. 😂😂 honestly I started this in middle school and now I'm graduating from high school next year. Dude time flys. It was really hard for me to keep up with this story, especially since I started to fall out of my fairy tail phase after a while. I was told that the Fairy Tail series ended so I binged it the other night and omg I predicted some of that shit. 💀💀 it was nice to read it and think back to when I was younger and get some closure about my favorite characters. But yeah, I don't really keep up with this series anymore. I could totally try to keep this story going, but I wouldn't want to get your hopes up. There may be more chapters to come but I can't promise anything. I honestly have so many Fairy Tail fanfic ideas that I will never use, so hmu if you need some inspiration lol!! If anyone is interested in actually continuing this story on their own account, you can totally dm me and we can talk and I'll link your account so others can read it. To all my newer readers who have just started this; thank you, and I'm so so so sorry that I can't keep you satisfied. To my older readers; if you've been waiting, I want to really apologize! Lmao you've been so loyal! I appreciate all of you! Thank you for the support and I hope you all continue on to have great lives and keep writing!
- love Iz ❤️