Chapter 3

Juvia POV

"Juvia." A  sweet voice calls out to me.

"Huh?" I ask surprised and sit up.

I look around  and all I see is darkness. Suddenly, a bright light shines down on  me. I look up and use my hand to shield my eyes. 

"It's almost time, Juvia." The mysterious voice whispers. 

"W-who are you?" I ask nervously, turning to look behind me. "Where are you?"

"Right here."  The voice whispers in my ear. 

I scream and whip my head to the side. Nothing is there, just darkness. When I turn back a scary figure in a black cloak is right in front of me.

I try to scream, but they cover my mouth with their hand. My eyes widen and tears stream down my face.

"Shh. No one can hear you, Juvia." 

I try to crawl away, but they grab my foot and drag me back to them.

"I'm not here to hurt you." They say soothingly.

"W-what do you want, who are you?"

The figure shakes their head, sighs, and pulls off their hood. My eyes  widen and I cover  my mouth with my hands. It's her!

"I want to help you with Rosemary's cleanse, Juvia....."

***

I scream and open my eyes. I'm in the hotel room, laying down on a bed. I turn and see Rosemary sleeping soundly next to me. I sigh. She wants to help....?

When I look at the clock I see it is almost  1:00 am. I want to go back to sleep, but my head hurts like crazy.

I get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. When I turn on the lights, I  look up at mirror and see words written in red. I whimper and walk closer to try and read it.

"I'm becoming stronger..." I read aloud.

My  eyes widen and I look  around the bathroom for a towel in panic. I grab a small washcloth and get it wet. Then I wipe away the words and throw the cloth in  the garbage. 

When I look  back at the mirror I see a curved line appear followed by two dots. A smiley face? 

"S-stop!"  I yell and cover  my eyes. 

I start to hear small giggles and  I curl up into a little ball on the floor. 

"Juviaaaa. Juviaaaaaaa." The voice laughs and giggles.

"Quit it!" I scream.

I feel something grab me  and I try to resist, but they are too strong. After a few moments I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

"Juvia! Juvia, are you okay?" 

"N-natsu?"

I open my eyes slowly and look around. We are outside and Natsu is holding me  in his arms.

"Juvia, what happened?" Natsu asks, setting me down.

I just  shake my head and look  at him. "Natsu, we need to leave."

"What? Why?" 

"It's Rosemary...her demon was trying to attack me in the bathroom."

Natsu grunts and runs a hand though his hair."Dammit." He mumbles. 

"Natsu?  How did you know  I was in trouble?" I ask him.

He looks at me shocked for a second, but then becomes serious again. 

"You were calling for me." He says. 

"I was...?"

"Yeah.. You don't remember?"

I shake my head and sigh.

"I'll tell them that we need to leave in the morning." Natsu replies.

"Alright."

Natsu turns and starts to walk into the hotel, but I grab his hand. 

"Natsu...There is one more thing I need to tell you."

"What?"

"I talked to one of them today... they want to help."

Natsu turns to fully look at me and smiles. 

"That's great! They have experience with the hidden springs, so they could be a big help with Rosemary's cleanse!"

"But, Natsu... You know hers failed."  

"I know, but we need to do this, Juvia." He says and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just because one of them failed  doesn't mean Rosemary's will."

"I guess so." I say.

"Come on, let's get back inside."

I smile at Natsu and follow him into the hotel. He walks me to my room and then he walks to his own. Natsu has been such a great help. 

I walk back to the bed and grab my bag. I pull out a syringe and some human blood, then I shake  Rosemary lightly.

"Rosemary..." I say softly.

"Hmmm?" She asks and sits up. 

"It's time for treatment." 

Rosemary nods and I fill the syringe with the blood and inject  her with it. 

The red leaves her eyes as her demon calms down, and she goes back to sleep.  

I look over at Lucy and Levy. They are still asleep. How did they not wake up? I thought I was being loud...  I just ignore the thought  and laugh a little when I hear Levy snore lightly.

Then I put  away the supplies and kiss Rosemary's head.

"Good night, Rosemary."

****************************************************************************************************

Woooo  new chapter! I hope you liked it, and who do you guys think wants to help with Rosemary's cleanse?