Prologue

=Megan=

Luke Hemmings- He's a bad boy who is drunk that time so he texted the wrong number and the wrong person. He should text his new bestfriend, but it turned to be me, Megan, I'm a person who he didn't know.

Megan Stanford- Typical girl and I don't like half-assed friendships. They sucks.

Zia Piller- That's my bestfriend. I mean girl best friend.

Calum, Ashton, and Michael- They're my boy bestfriend and I can tell, I'm lucky to be friends with them!

Crystal James- she'll be my other best friend. You'll know about her more in the story.

Joan Miller- she's my other bestie! Like Crystal, you'll know about them more.

Maddison Kcleins- I hate her at first but she'll be my other bestie. Like Crystal and Joan, you'll know about her more.

Mailey Kadson- she's the new "used to be" bestfriend of Luke. She's one of my best friend but our friendship is insane, very insane.

Shon Hermingsford- he'll be one of the boys. We met him at a gig.

(A/N: Guys!!! So Here's fanfic of 5SOS! Prologue is just short, it's only for characters so you'll be familiar. And just to say, Megan, Zia, Crystal, Joan, Maddison, and Mailey are jist my imaginations. Like, they don't stand for a particular persons. The boys as themselves, and Shon is Shon Burnett.

For some who don't know Shon, he's also a singer. He has a youtube account, you can subscribe.

Good day everyone! :D)