Chapter 3

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 3

Rosemary's POV

I woke up by the sound of a door opening and closing. I must have slept at the bed of the cell because I was really tired. I could hear footsteps coming to the cell I was in.

Soon a guy with dark brown hair and dark blue eyes appeared infront of my cell. He unlocked the cell and went in.

"You must be the alpha" I said smiling slightly at him. He sat beside me at the bed.

"And you must be the white wolf with alpha blood that crossed our territory". I chuckled at how he explains me.

"My name is Josh Rayburn. The guys you were with earlier is Peter Mitchell and Bruce Hunt " he said. Should I tell him my real name? I don't wanna live in the past but Edwards is my family name. I should just forget about the past and move on.

" Rose Evans" I replied. No more Rosemary Edwards, I am Rose Evans now. I don't want people to recognize me.

" So why did you pass our territory since you know it is against the laws" he asked me.

" I was running away or more like escaping my pack but there was no other way to go except the territory of your pack so I took a risk and passed by hoping you wouldn't catch but here I am now"

" Care to tell the story of why you were escaping your pack?". I don't really tell strangers the story of my parents but I feel like I can trust him.

" My dad was the alpha of my pack before. Me and my parents were having a picnic until my dad heard rogues in our territory. My mom and my dad left to fight the rogues while I just sat there until I heard some shrieks. I looked around the forrest until I saw my mom and dad being killed. They were outnumbered by the rogues. The rogues left after I came so I went to my parents. I cried for the whole night until one of the pack members saw me and took me to the pack house. The pack has heard about the death of my parents and they were in grief. My parent are loved by the whole pack so they blamed it on me. They started bullying me and making me a maid. The beta became the alpha. Yesterday he gave his position to his son, who just turned 18 a few months ago. Yesterday was also my 16th birthday, it was the first time I shifted and also finding my mate. Unfortunately, I discovered my mate was the new alpha. He rejected me so I ran away"

It took Josh a few seconds to register all the thing I said and finally giving a worried face.

" I'm so sorry" he apologized with a concerning look. " Your life must be really hard" he said staring at me.

" Don't be sorry and yeah it was hard but I managed it" I reassured him that it's okay. It took a few minutes of silence until I broke it. " So will you kill me or lock me up in a cell forever since I passed your territory without you knowing?"

He smiled at me. " My plan is very far from that" he told me and I looked at him confused. " I am not going to kill you or lock you up in a cell forever. Why don't you join my pack?" I looked at him shocked. Did I become really lucky after leaving The Bloodstone Pack? I am really relieved and a smile appeared on my face.

" Really?" I asked just making sure I heard the right thing. He nods his head. " Our pack will be really lucky having a white wolf in the pack especially with alpha blood. And anyways, you seemed really nice so would you like to join the pack?"

" Of course!" I practically shouted smiling so widely. This must be the nicest man alive. I wanted to know the pack more so I started asking some questions.

" What is the name of the pack?" I asked the very first question that came into my mind. " The Dark Night Pack" he answered. " Do you have a mate?" After asking that question his body stiffened.

" Yeah but she died 2 years ago" he told me. I feel so bad for him. Usually when your mate dies you will probably commit suicide but I am impressed he was strong enough to handle it.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that" I looked t him apologetically. "No, it's alright"

" So how old are you?". He looks very young, around 18-20. " I am only 19. How about let's talk at the pack house because my pack is looking for me then I will introduce you to them" he asked.

" Sure". He stood up from the bed and unlocked the cell door, walking out of the cells and to the pack house. I followed him behind until we reached a mansion. Their pack house was slightly bigger than The Bloodstone's. The main color of the house was cream and light browns. The design of the house was modern unlike others that are keeping the look of an old English mansion. There was a big field infront with a few people training.

Once they saw Josh, they all bowed their heads to show respect to the alpha. We went in the pack house and I still followed Josh to where he was going. We came to a stop in front of a door that says ' Alphas Office ' . As we went in I saw Peter and Bruce inside.

" So what are we going to talk about" asks Bruce. Josh looks at me then looked back at them pointing his thumb at my direction. " I decided not to punish Rose and let her join the pack"

Both of them smiled at me. " Welcome to The Dark Night Pack". I smiled at them, relieved that they accepted me in the pack. The blonde came to me and took my hand. " I'm Peter Mitchell" he said kissing the back of my hand. " Rose Evans" I said blushing. " Such a lovely name for a very beautiful girl" he replied making me blush even more.

Josh rolled his eyes at him then mumbled " Always the flirt of the pack". I giggled at him. Then the other one came to me, putting his hand out for me to shake. " The name is Bruce Hunt" he smiled at me. " Rose Evans" I replied shaking his hand.

" How about we tour you around the house?" Josh asked me. " Sure." We walked out of the office. Turns out the whole second floor are all the rooms of the pack members. We went down where the kitchen, living room, the dining and an arcade room is. The kitchen is big filled with silver utensils and a food storage room. We went to the dining which is twice as big as the kitchen and the living room which is five times as big as the kitchen. What shock me the most is the arcade room that is filled with video games, billiard tables, foosball tables and junk foods. This is like heaven. I am totally gonna spend every minute I can in here.

" Close your mouth, you might catch flies" Josh said with a chuckle. I glared at him.

" Sorry this is like heaven for me" I replied him, smacking him in the arm. " You are like the only girl that I know who would call an arcade room 'heaven'. Only guys would say that" he laughed. I didn't reply him cause I was getting kinda sleepy. I couldn't help but yawn.

" Looks like someone is tired. Come on, I will show you to your room" Josh said asking me to follow him. We went out of the arcade room and to the second floor. We walked through the hallways, turning right then left, then right again until we came at the end of the hallway. Josh went in the door with me, Peter and Bruce following him.

" Here's your room". I went in the room then my mouth dropped. There is a queen size bed with a night stand beside it. A flat screen TV is front of the bed, hanging on the wall. The walls are the color beige and white. There is a matching white fluffy carpet at the floor. The bedsheets of the bed are light pink which is my favorite color. There are two doors at the side of the room which is the restroom and the closets I think.

" How is it?" Peter asked. " It's woderful" I said without glancing at them.

" Well, I will introduce you to the pack tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the ceremony so you will be an official pack member. You should lots of rest" Josh told me and I nodded my head. They left my room leaving me all alone. I dropped my backpack which I was carrying the while time at the night stand. I fell on the bed ready to sleep.

I am so excited for tomorrow. I am officially gonna be in The Dark Night Pack. I started drifting off to sleep after all the tiring events that happened.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Finally finished this chapter! Hope you will like it. What do you think of this chapter? And also what do you think about Josh Rayburn?

Vote and Comment!!!!!:)

-Kath