Chapter 7

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 7

( 2 years later )

Rose's POV

Today I woke up without being disturbed. The birds chirping outside the window and the sunlight peeking out of the curtains. Me in my warm bed and fluffy comforter. Peace all over the house. Perfect. Until....

" Rose, you're late for training!"

I groaned. Today is a Wednesday so that mean I have to train the kids. My night was painful yesterday because of having a huge hangover and Alex cheating on me but I got used to it. I don't feel the pain that much anymore.

For the past 2 years he has been doing that but I was always being comforted by my friends. To say my life is now perfect.

Mainly because I have been known for being the strongest warrior for the whole United States. Some people call me 'heartless' because I kill so much hunters or rogues but mainly rogues. I don't mind it at all because I was just doing my job.

Josh has been a great alpha to this pack. He is a little bossy to me and I don't know why, I mean he is never bossy to the other pack members, maybe because I crashed his car 2 months ago. But he has been a great brother to me also. A very overprotective brother. Every morning he lectures me about how dangerous it is to get drunk and then drive but I think he is only mad at me for smashing his new porshe.

Peter and Isabelle are finally together. Her father finally realized her happiness. Isabelle's brother became the new alpha of her pack. I haven't met him yet.

Bruce still haven't found his mate yet but he is not really too eager to find her because he is really busy with being in third command. Other than that Jesy has been good with Terrence.

And you wouldn't believe it but Jesy is 3 months pregnant! I am so happy for her and also excited that I am going to be an aunt. We are not really sure if it is a boy or a girl.

We got alot of new members in our pack because most of them were prisoned by the hunters but we saved them. There hasn't been a lot of attacks going on here so it wasn't stressful to the pack.

I got out of my blanket and off my bed. I took off my pajamas and wore my black tank top and black short. I will just take a bath later, I just took a bath last night anyways. Jogging down the stair and going to the backyard, I was surprised that I was attack by hugs.

" HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

They all shouted at me. Then it hit me, today is February 26, my birthday. The day I will turn 18. I was out of my thoughts when I was tackled by two people. Josh and Peter to be exact.

" Happy Birthday, sis!"

"Finally, you are eighteen!"

" Get off of me! Or else I will knee you both!"

They immediately got off of me and mumbled a sorry. Bruce being the gentle one came up to me and gave me a hug while saying ' Happy Birthday' until his sister gave me a bear hug.

" Can't breath....." I mumbled.

" Okay so first on the list on what we are gonna do at your birthday is shopping then we're gonna watch a movie before eating at your favorite italian restaurant then finally coming back here" she rambled completely ignoring me. Finally letting go of me, Isabelle and the other pack members greeted me.

I went in the kitchen to get some breakfast, only seeing Josh cooking.

" Whatcha cooking?"

" Waffles for the birthday girl" he chuckled.

I sat on one of the chairs watching Josh cook my favorite food for breakfast. After a few minutes,he handed me a plate of waffles and I started chucking them in my mouth.

Finishing the last piece of waffle, I went up the stair to see Isabelle outside my room.

" Hey, we are leaving in 30 minutes. This is my gift for you and I would be expecting you to wear that today" she said, giving me a paper bag.

" You know you didn't have to give me a gift for my birthday but thanks anyway" I smiled at her. She nodded her head.

" You welcome but I insist. Now go take a shower we are leaving in 30 minutes!" she said before walking back to her room.

I walked back to my room and took off my clothes. I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Feeling it as the water becomes warm, I jump in the shower.

After the shower, I wrap my towel around my body and went out of the bathroom. I got the paperbag that Isabelle gave me and opened it. Inside is a cute floral dress that goes at mid thigh with a matching belt. There is also matching pink heels. I wore it then applied some light make-up. I tied my hair up in a ponytail then grabbed my bag with my phone and wallet in it.

I walked out of my room then down the stair in the living room where I see girl theres. They noticed my appearance and their heads snap to look at me.

" I knew it that dress will fit you great. Now come on we are late" Isabelle said. We walked out of the house and decided on taking Jesy's Mercedes. Jesy, of course won't let anyone drive her car so I sat on the passengers seat while Isabelle is at the back.

It takes around 30 minutes to reack the mall so when we got there we parked our car at the empty lot. We all hopped out of the car and walked in the mall. We went to Forever 21 first then started getting some dresses. After getting alot of dresses, me and Isabelles hit the fitting rooms while Jesy instantly paid for her dresses because she couldn't fit those dresses with that big bump on her tummy.

At the end, I bought 3 dresses, 4 shirts, 2 shorts, 1 pair of pants, 2 heels and 1 pair of sneakers. Leaving the store we went to the cinema and plan on watching 'Mortal Instruments'.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The movie ended faster than I expected so we left the mall and heading to the Italian restaurant I loved.

We parked the car infront of the restaurant then hopped off. We went in the glass doors and was seated at the table beside the windows. I checked the menu before ordering a seafood rissotto.

The girls and I talked for a while before my phone vibrated indicating that there is a message. I checked the sender but it was an unknown number. I opened the message.

' Happy Birthday. Enjoy while you still can :)'

Okay, that was creepy. The girls must have noticed my confused face because they were about to open their mouth but then the waiter came with our orders.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When we got home, I was greeted by a surprise party by all of them. I thanked them all and they started going around and dancing. I was still curious to who send the message earlier to me.

I decide to loosen up, forget everything first and enjoy the party. After all, it is my birthday.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thank you so much for the 50.8K reads and 1.3K votes. And also for the people who followed me. Thank you!

Please Vote and Comment!!!!!!

-Kath:)