Chapter 13 witnesses

We all decided to get some witnesses to help use to prove that Renesmee is not an immortal child. I was outside waiting when Sam came up to me and handed me a letter he told me to read it later. Then the Cullen's came out but Alice and Jasper who left last night to do something, come to fined out they left us with a message "get as many witnesses as you can be for the snow sticks that's when there coming" we all were sad but we had to gather witnesses. I was asked to stay home so when the witnesses come then I can either catch up or make new friends I took this time to read the letter I was given "Katherine I had a vision about your plan to be able to stay with Demetri. I know you miss him but I'll let you fined out about your plan by yourself just good luck. Please make sure everyone stays safe especially Renesmee." I knew what I had to do I will half to use the magic my moms friend taught me to protect the people I love and care about even if I half to make him forget who I am and what we are it might hurt but if it comes down to it I'll half to do it for the people I care about. As the witness started to arrive I told them the rules and so on I was happy to see Ben again with his mate this time even if him creator didn't like me but oh well. As the days pass and the time for the Voltori come plus the time for me to give birth to my baby's I've become very stressed and protective of the people I love.