Chapter 16 it all comes down to a choice

We watched as the Volturi came out of the trees and took there place a few yards away I saw Demetri looking for me till he met my eyes a look of happiness and condition in his eyes, I looked at him and said in his mind "these are our baby's, our son and daughter my love". A look of pure love was seen in his eyes but it was gone when Carlisle and Aro started to talk and discus about why we're here and about what evidence each of use have. After Aro looked through Edwards thought he asked to meet Renesmee , as Bella and Nessie started to walk with Jacob, plus Emmet Nessie stopped and looked at me with pleading eyes I started to walk up to them with lily plus Seth beside me. When we all got in front of Aro he put his hand out for Renesmee to take but she put her hand on his cheek and showed him her memories. As we started to go back to our side Aro told me he wanted to talk to me. "Katherine it's been awhile since I've seen you" "i wonder why that is Aro maybe because you kept me prisoner" "I know I did but you would have escaped which you did and I see you have baby's now are they yours" "yes my son and daughter but I will never say who the father is to you and I will not let you ever let you near my baby's with out my promotion" "why can't we get along" "because you left me for dead while you took your son with you. Now I must go back to my side of this field". That's when I started to heading back to my side and waited for the choice to be made fight or peace. As more arguing I saw Alice and Jasper come out of the trees heading towards Aro to show him her vision it was silent for a while till "now you know what will happen if you don't chose right". After awhile everything there was no fight "Aro wait I want to make a deal with you, I want Demetri to stay here with me but he is still part of the Volturi and can do missions for you ever so often. Please I want him to be here with me to raise our baby's with me and have a life with me plus you can stay in touch with me and we will visit you every so often. Do we have a deal" "as much as I would say no to that offer if you said he could not be part of the Volturi then I would decline but since you are letting him still be apart of the Volturi, still go on missions every so often, and you visiting us every so often. I will accept your deal he will move in with you and I'll send his stuff to you. Good bye my beloved daughter" "good bye Aro my father".