Pillow Talk

The sky outside Natasha's window was already dark when she woke up, finding her head resting on top of Steve's heaving chest, his arm draped over her petite body and for the first time ever that day she noticed something undeniably peculiar about the whole situation.

Here they are, together, naked, in bed, waking up from a very passionate series of sexual encounters they just had.

She slid herself off his body and off from the bed, sitting on the bedside, legs hanging down the edge, running her fingers along her greasy mess of red curls, checking the hour on the digital clock on her nightstand. It was ten already.

How did she end up here? Why did they do what they did?

It was a stupid question because she vividly remembered every second that they just spent. They had sex, and kept having them up to the point that both of them were too exhausted to continue, and they drifted off to sleep. And she knew she felt that weird burning feeling inside her, something that she felt ever since she woke up on the hospital ward. She didn't feel hungry, not at all, and got through the whole day locking herself in her room, surviving with nothing but cold sink water. She felt uneasy, like something was missing, but she didn't know what. But when Steve Rogers showed up on her door that noon, she suddenly knew what.

She wanted him.

But...why? What caused this? Was it the chemicals that they inhaled or sucked into their skin that day on their failed mission a week ago? That must be it.

She heard a grunt, then the bed squeaked as he shifted his weight and sat down. She turned her head to greet him and was greeted by yet another kiss. It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time.

Before she knew it, he alredy had her pinned down on the bed, his lips trailing small kisses along her middle, palms holding her hips in place, then thumb caressing over the dark spot on her breast where he gave her a bruising hickey, and another one on her collarbone, another one on her right waist. He moved up again and found her lips, but this time, he closed his eyes and parted their lips, putting their foreheads together instead and saying, "You think everybody else figured out what we've been doing in here by now?"

She looked up, and found his eyes staring into hers, searching for answers. For truth. For explanation of what's truly going on with them. "We've been having loud animal sex for the past eight hours, Steve. So...yes. I think they do."

"You're so...beautiful." He smiled and pecked on her lips once more, and this time it's her who rose up from the bed to plant kisses all over his pecks and abs, hands feeling the hard,toned muscles on his pale arms, making him sigh and grunt at the sight. She got in control and rolled their bodies so she got on top, sitting on his lap and knowing for sure that again, he was as hard as he could ever be.

She's not much of a talker, in bed or not. And she had always convinced herself that she's the most controlled, rational person she ever knew in her whole life, but her body is betraying her and her mind is so filled with lust she longed for nothing but to devour his exposed body once more. And a few more times before they get tired again, she thought.

He cupped her breasts in his hands, rising up to sit down and sink his mouth on a nipple, making her uncontrollably moan, hands tussing his equally greasy blonde hair.

"Steve," She panted and he replied with a hum, moving to the other breast.

"We have to−" She let out a pleasured moan. "Stop−and talk about it."

He threw his head back to the pillow, his thumbs still stroking over her nipples. Out of reflex, she grinded hard against his length and he groaned out her name.