Introduce main character

Alice - She is the class president and have many friends . She has orange hair and blue eyes .Her best friend is William. She gets angry when someone commit any I'll about her or her friends then that person is beaten up and is send to hospital immediately. She is shy girl and stubborn.

Willam- He is the one who made Alice angry when he takes about her height and often tease her . He has black
  hair and green eyes. He is friendly boy with perverted nature.

Marie - She has childhood friend named Alice . She has brown hair and grey eyes. She is cheerful girl and innocent . She has naughty side when she get excited about new things.

Teito Klein - He is main character of 07- Ghost. He has brown hair and green eyes. He may have short height but he is strong. His real name is Wahrhiet Tiashe Raggs.

Frau - He is bishop that works in Barbug Church. He has blonde hair and has blue eyes. He loves to read his " books " and often gets beaten up by Castor . He is reincarnation of ghost Zehel . He always filtering with ladies and is pervert .

Castor - He is also bishop . He has brown hair and eyes . He wears glasses all the time. He losses his temper when Frau misbehaviours or read " books " . He create dolls which he used them either in battle or in training . His created dolls suhs as sister doll ,Frau dolls etc . He is reincarnation of Ghost Feist.

Labrador - He is also bishop too. He has violet hair and eyes. He is cheerful all the time and use his flowers in tea or in battle. He is good in gardening . He is reincarnation of Ghost Profe.

Mikhail- He is archangel which lives inside eye of Mikhail which allows him to possess host. His master is Teito . He deeply care about his master and is overprotective. When he possess Teito the eyes turn deep red . He is hot tempered and is childish personality.

Rest of Alice's friends are named unknown . I will try to write their name . Maybe I am forgotten something that I can't remember right now . I finally forgotten to write black Hawks, Lance , Hakuren ,Shuri and others . Whenever I get time then I will continue my story .

I don't own anything expect my OCs that I created. Owners should get the credit .

Bye see you very soon!