Revealing

There on the walls just a few days a after the attack in Sina with the Female titan the scout regiment was upon it looking at the cracks in the walls while Hanji Zoe was next to the titan the had suddenly appeared in the wall and made a somewhat excited but anger face. Eren was on the wall to with Armin and Mikasa checking on him."Are you sure your fine!" Mikasa almost yelled in his ear and Armin made a irritated face."yes he is okay you've been saying that 100,000 times!" Armin shot back."so what I'm like that I have to make sure he is fine just what his mom said" Mikasa said taking her hands off Eren shoulders and turning to him."she is dead that promise is gone"Armin said and made it to the point where Mikasa had a mad face."Want me to push you off the dam wall" she said and Eren quiet ass finally comes in before something happens."Guys cut it out before we get in trouble" he spoke.

Of course following what he says Mikasa shakes her head and looks at Armin who to stopped what he was doing."come on Armin we should get back to the others"Mikasa said with him nodding and the walked off but Armin came back."Be safe Eren if we couldn't trust Annie and she was the Female Titan someone could be the Armored or Colossal" he said worried in his tone. All he did was nod and Armin ran back to Mikasa as Eren sat down on the wall and looked at the damage he caused in the city and The MPs trying to fix it all.
Eren laid back with his hands behind him and leaning and his back laid on his arms resting as he closed his eyes And thought about all that has been going on
Someone tapped his shoulder and he got scared for a mere second and turned around seeing Reiner and behind him was quiet tall Bertholdt.
"You almost made me fall" Eren said with a chuckle and stood up as he looked at them but hr also noticed they was the only ones on the wall for now."so what is it?" Eren said questioning them."we want to tell you something we rather do that then end up like Annie" Reiner said and that scared Eren as he stepped back but Reiner held his shoulder in place so he wouldn't move."what is it?" Eren said trying his best to not sound scared.
Eren looked at Reiner who looked guilty and upsetting and then at Bertholdt who was looking down obviously quiet about the situation. "Tell me!" Eren demanded as Reiner took his hand off him."we are the Armored and Colossal titans" he said coldly and Eren stood there wide eyes and in disbelief and then started to laugh."Like I actually believe that you two possibly couldn't be the armored and Colossal titans your to nice especially Bertholdt"Eren explained but then stopped when he saw there faces telling the fact they wasn't lying."wait your not laughing...your serious?"Eren asked and they shook there heads. Eren looked at them and stepped back more so they was about 10 feet away."So you Reiner must be Armored and Bertholdt... Your the C-Colossal?!"Eren pointed out and they shook there heads.

Eren couldn't believe it at all and thought they bumped there heads to hard but the expression on there faces definitely told they were titans and Eren felt his anger bubbling up for them but he also felt the sadness that he was there friends and they put him in this situation."I-I hate you two so dam much...don't you know what we've been through and the two main titans was in our faces...Did the deaths ya cause even matter! M-Marco...M-Mina...Thomas!" Eren yelled."we know what we did but we have to do it and we need you to come with us"Reiner explained."Like hell I will I'm going to kill you both!" Eren shot at them."Eren we had to who else was going to do it" Bertholdt finally spoke and Eren eyes went on him. The bastard that got his mom killed."You shut up! I'm especially going to kill you I want to be the one to you dam idiot you KILLED MY MOM!"Eren said now in tears."she could still be alive right now but you...you two are so going to pay"Eren said and broke down and fell but didn't want to cry but his teats streamed through."you have to come with us home"Reiner spike softly and bent down to touch Eren but he slapped his hands away."NO I'm not going!"Eren yelled and got up."well to bad your coming with us!" Bertholdt finally said having the urge to yell.

Eren looked at him shocked that he actually yelled and before he knew it he was in Reiner arms with his muscular arms wrapping around his waist and Eren was struggling to let go."Bertholdt let's do it" Reiner said and he shook his head as they bit there hands and out of no where a huge light came and Eren emerald eyes showed fear seeing The colossal and Armored Titan in front of him and he heard screaming and looked down seeing the scout regiment and some other Sina people."T-The colossal and Armor titan!"Hanji said with anger."ATTACK!" Hanji ordered and they all flew up to the wall using there gear and went into attacking.

Reiner(Armor titan) jumped off the wall with Eren still in his hands and Eren looked up and saw the scouts trying to kill Bertholdt (Colossal) but to much steam poured out from all around and he was able to get a soldier and swallowed them. Eren eyes went to Reiner as he made a face and saw they was still falling and got her hand and looked at it."I promised I save all my friends and that no one else die" Eren spoke as he bit his hand and another huge light came followed by an explosion as Eren landed on the ground and his titan version showed as Reiner was in front of him to. I won't go! Eren thought as he charged at the armored titan and they both started to fight each other. You two are going to pay for what you caused! Dam you both to hell!