Escaping

It was later that day when Bertholdt Hoover and Reiner Braun had revealed themselves to be the Colossal and Armored titan and now him,Reiner and Eren was now in the forest on a branch. Even though Reiner lost the fight against Eren they still managed to keep him due to how the colossal titan fell on the whole thing and a puff a smoke later they was gone.
Reiner was on a branch looking out for any scout members while Bertholdt was on a branch with Eren looking out for him since Reiner quit on dealing with his attitude. Bertholdt watched Reiner do his part of the job and then back to Eren and saw him still knocked out with his hands cut off and sunk in his flesh. It was a terrible sight and steam poured from him and he was slowly healing. Bertholdt felt bad for him but then again didn't care since he was the one blowing off first.
A few minutes later he heard Eren slowly waking up as he laid up and looked around and saw Bertholdt next to him and moved his face away from the sun to avoid blinding himself. He tried to rub his eyes and saw his hands and screamed as he remembered what happened and saw the two again."What did you do to me!" Eren yelled at bertholdt but all he did was ignore him like he usually do to people."Answer me bertholdt why are you doing this and why are my hands in this weird form"Eren asked as nicely as he can but bertholdt still heard the anger."Reiner did that to your hands its to keep you from going anywhere and why am I doing this...I have to"Bertholdt said calmly and looked down still seeing Eren face with a bad expression. "I'm going to kill you"he said trying to stand up and bertholdt looked away from him and looked back at Reiner who seem to have not found anyone yet.
"I know"was all bertholdt said and Eren looked at him."you know your going to die"Eren asked looking up at him and Bertholdt looked down meeting his fierce eyes."if I was to die...I would want you to kill me"he said plainly. Eren could tell why he wanted him to kill him but asked anyway to know his reasons."why?" Eren said."because its your payback for killing your mom one death for another seems reasonable besides I wouldn't want anyone else to" Bertholdt explained and Eren felt him sat down next to him."why did you do this?"Eren said once again waiting for his real answer and all he heard was quiet for five minutes. Maybe he was thinking of the best way to put it."well remember the Titan ya found in the wall it was going to break down soon so me,Reiner and Annie took out chances and put this thing in us that turned us into monsters forever... The whole point of it was to make ya deaths easier and to make sure we got you to safety back at home...Reiner and Annie said that I was going to be safe so I trust them"Bertholdt explained and felt Eren eyes gazing at him."Ridiculous"Eren responded and pushed his body on bertholdt and forced his heavy legs to move up and pushed himself upwards and he was now standing."just take me back home bertholdt with Mikasa and Armin there all the family I have left" he said looking down at him demanding."Do it and even though you sound calm about me killing you I'm going to make sure you and his death is painful!"Eren yelled which made Reiner turn around and looked at them two. Bertholdt felt his guilt rising and the thought of death never really occurred to him until now since he mentioned it."Fine then"Bertholdt said and Eren noticed he had a gear on and figured it was from the soldier he swallowed. Eren watched him take one of the blades out and give it to him as Eren looked at it and then at him and saw his Jade olive eyes serious."Do it"bertholdt said looking at him and Eren cursed and grabbed bertholdt hand and gave it back to him."Later I want everyone to see"Eren said and sat back down and watched as Reiner made his way over to them."we need to go there on there way"Reiner told as Bertholdt picked Eren up and put him on his back holding his weak use of arms and they started to fly through the forest using the gears hearing them catch up to them."your not going to make it out Bertholdt"Eren whispered grabbing his face so his hands was under his chin when they finally healed. Bertholdt ignored Eren comment as he turned around and saw some of the scouts turning and huge grin came on his face when he saw Mikasa."Don't worry Eren I'm coming!"Mikasa shouted out to them."shit Mikasa is coming Bertholdt get in front of me so she doesn't take Eren" Reiner called to him and Bertholdt did and was able to be a little more further then him." Give up bertholdt you know your dead might as well turn yourself in and make them kill you"Eren said whispering in his ear."shut up Eren" Bertholdt said as they went on a branch and turned around and didn't see anyone and looked around."where did they go?"Eren said and bertholdt put him down and holded his hand and gripped it."your not go-" before bertholdt could finish his sentence someone flew pass him and he felt a sharp pain in his back and winced as Eren stepped back and pulled his hand away and turned seeing Mikasa and smiled. Where did Reiner go? Bertholdt thought as he healed his wound and grabbed one of his blades out and saw Mikasa coming back for another round but this time he was able to block her attack and pushed her off. Shit I have to remember she was ranked higher then me...but then again its just ranks by opinion Bertholdt thought and turned around and blocked another one. He saw Eren holding his hand up and saw Mikasa going to him and bertholdt quickly ran to Eren and grabbed him and he covered his mouth and they flew through the forest going deeper.