Voting Rules

These rules are for all Games. They will be followed no matter what. 

Voting Rules: 

Some changes to the voting system have been made.

Entries will now be scored by the three Presidents, according to their grammar/spelling, flow, creativeness and the overall fittingness to the challenge you have been set.

After this,a group of the lowest scorers will be put in a voting session of sudden death. The people with the highest scores from there will continue to the next round, some will not.

The scores will change EVERY ROUND.

These changes will go into effect immediately. 

1. You shall not ask people to vote for you in any way, shape or form. This can result in severe punishments and your elimination. So, no broadcasting to your fans/followers to vote for you.

2. You may no use fake/collab accounts to vote for yourself, this can result in point deduction, and your elimination.

3. You may only vote for a tribute once per voting page. If you vote more than once for the same tribute, none of your votes will count.

4. You must vote for the minimum number of people or your vote will not count. Make sure you read what the minimum and maximum votes in the voting sections.

 5. You can vote for yourself. (But only once)

More rules may be added over time.