Chapter 1: The Big News

Judy Looser wakes up to the sound of her mom and dad fighting. She sighs and tries to go back to sleep but can't. She finally decides to get up and get dressed. She puts on a shirt with cats on it and some suspenders. She goes upstairs and sees her mom crying. She asks why and her mom said, "You're father is cheating on me! He said that he was going out for busSINess but really, he was getting it on with some 18 year old girl!!" She began to wept. "I mean, why not me? I look fucking HOT!! You know how much money this face cost me?" Judy patted her mom's head very awkwardly and then she made some breakfast.

"Oh... I also have some other news..." Said her mother. "What is it?" Said Judy. Her mother looked up at her and said, "You're going to a public school." Judy felt her heart sink. "Wait... What do you mean? I've been homeschooled since elementary school!!" "Well, me and your father have been very stressed lately so we decided to get rid of you"

"BUT MOOOOOM!!!" Groaned Judy. "Honey, don't whine. It's not becoming!" Said her mother. "YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!!" Yelled Judy. Judy ran to her room and slammed the door and turned the lock. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She yelled while throwing herself on her bed. She wrote in her diary:

Dear Diary,
My mother is a total bitch! She made me go to school. I've been teaching myself since elementary school. She knows what happened the last time I went to school! I'M GONNA GET BULLIED!!!😭😭😭
Sincerely, Judy

THE NEXT DAY...

Judy woke up to the sound of her mother screaming, "JUDY!!! TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" Judy got up and got dressed. She didn't talk to her mom for the rest of the day. When she got to school, everyone looked at her and laughed. She held back her tears and made it to first period.

She had ELA for first period. She had to sit by a Latino girl who was wearing clothes that was definitely against dress code. When she sat down, the girl said, "Dios mío, te ves tan feo !! de todos modos, mi nombre es Ima Slute!" Judy knew what she said because she's smart and all, "ummm.... Did you just call me ugly?"
Ima looked shocked, "espera, ya sabes lo que dije?!?!" Judy said, "um yes." Ima said, "wow.. Normally people don't know what I'm saying. Let's be bffs!!" " wait, you speak English?" Judy said. "Um, yeah... How else would I know what you said?" "True..." Said Judy. "So... Is it fun here"

Ima laughed. "Not at all!"

To Be Continued...