Tight Dress With the Top Cut Low

I pulled on a shortish dress just above the knee and left my hair curly.I looked in the mirror being satisfied and checked the clock It was 8:00 harry should be here.I walked downstairs and called bye to my mum before walking outside to see Harry standing there with 1 red rose.

"You look gorgeous"He looked me up and down as he handed me the rose.

"you look pretty handsome yourself"I kissed his cheek before holding the rose.

"Lets go"harry lead me over to his motor bike as I started at it.

"Im not going on that"I shook my head as Harry's eyes flickered a cheeky grin planted on his lips before he lifted me up.

"Yes you are miss devine"I squealed as he put me on the bike before getting on himself.

"where are we going? I asked as he smirked.

"Somewhere"I sighed at his stubborness as I tightened my grip around his back.

"where here lo"he took my hand as I shakily got of the bike helping me off it.He lead me to a bridge it was slightly away from the towns and it was lit up with candles.A picnic basket in the middle of a heart shape.

"Its perfect Harry!"I ran over to the top of the bridge looking over at the stream below. Hands wrapped around my waist holding me tight as I leaned back on him.

"Your perfect" he kissed down my neck as my knees went weak.

"Ha-arry"I moaned pushing him away.

"whats up babe?"my heart fluttered as I walked to the picnic basket.

"Not yet"I looked down slightly.

"I get it, not with me"he frowned as I went to sit next to him.

"No, with you im just not ready yet"i smiled as he nodded.

"whenever your ready"he smiled as I Lent back on his chest looking up to the stars.

"Its beautiful"I looked up to the stars as Harry put his hand in mine.

"Your beautiful" 

I shivered it was cold outside.

"Your cold"Harry took of his hoodie showing his toned body, I couldn't help but stare he was perfection.

"Thank you"I sat up on him so I was on top of him.

"Now your cold"I frowned as he smirked.

"Ive got you to keep me warm" I smiled at this. 

For the rest of the date we cuddled together on the bridge and talked about everything.Someone actually understood me not allot of people did.I understood him, he didn't mean to be angry and aggressive.He was friends with people that were, without them he was just normal teenage boy.I was starting to like him.

"home"he smiled as I nodded I didn't want to leave him.

"what are we?"I asked as he held me in a hug.

"what do you want to be?"he asked as I pulled away looking straight at him.

"If ill be yours will you be mine?"I asked as he kissed me slowly

"ill be yours if you ll be mine"He smiled as I hugged him

"Thank you for the date"I opened the door before closing it and walking to bed.