Heart Beats Harder

Lola's P.O.V

Me and Harry ran home.I felt complete with him, The time was right.Harry was the one I wanted to loose my virginity too.

He unlocked his house, his parents were out and gemma was at school so we were alone.Harry smiled at me as he closed the door taking my hand and leading me up to his room.I was scared but I knew now was the time.

His hand snaked across my waist he was being gentle probably scared for me.When I got to his room he shut the door behind him and lead me to his bed.We started kissing softly first untill it grew hungry again.He was like my drug.Immediately my hands tugged on his shirt telling him to take it off.He growled in my ear kissing my nose, lips, chin and down my neck his hands sliding up my top he lowered his lips to mine as I gasped he bit my lip tugging on on before looking me streight in the eyes.I threw my top off as he kissed me softly again looking me in the eyes.

"Are you sure princess?"he asked looking serious as I bit my lip and nodded.He kissed my nose before sliding his jeans off.he sat on my legs as he fumbled with my shorts trying to get them off.Eventually he did I was shaking scared of how much it would hurt but exited for the experiance.

"Its going to hurt baby I'm sorry, if I could make it better I would"He kissed me once more on the lips before looking at me.I nodded and let the pain take over.At first it hurt, tears rolled down my cheeks as he kissed away the pain it grew to pleasure.The feeling of out hips colliding thrilled me sending sparks through my body.He lifted me up so I was against the wall before hungrily kissing down my neck.I tugged on his curls playfully as he moaned.

"help me?"he moaned as I nodded taking his cock in my mouth, our moans took over until eventually we layed down to rest.his arms around my waist as his head rested on my shoulder.

"go to sleep baby"he whispered as I nodded.

"Can you sing to me?"I whispered as he tensed before singing.

"shut the door, turn the light off, I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this even though I try"