Just the beginning

It's been 5 years ever since you saw Edward and his younger brother Al. You missed them. Oh! your (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). you have beautiful long (h/l) in the color of (h/c), you have amazing (e/c) eyes and your skin tone is (s/c). You have this sort of crush on Ed ever since you met, you were gonna tell him how you feel but, his mother died and...after that, they...Did something they should've never done. Ed tried to bring his and Al's mother back to life, and it ended up, nearly killing them both, as Al ended up with his soul in a large set of armor. as Ed lost his arm and leg. As the one night, Winry's grandmother had to patch him up and help him. now with a metal arm and leg, Ed, was never the same, neither was Al. After their incident, they burnt their house down, and just, left. Left nothing. no one knew where they went, so, you decided to join the army, and become the army's dog, you know you hated them since your the army's 'pet' but it's the only way to find Edward and his Brother. You haven't seen them for so long. you wonder if they're even alive anymore, this really worried you, and, it nearly gotten you into depression but, your pet cat named (p/n) helped you through it all. soon your cat got pregnant, and gave birth to 5 healthy kittens, but two of them remind you of Ed and Al, as the others represent their mother and mysterious father. so you named the two look-a-likes "Kitty Ed" and "Kitty Al" and their nicknames K.E and K.A. and they seemed to like that name, soon 10 weeks past, and after they learned how to walk and opened their eyes they would keep themselves and you entertained, but when you need to work, you get your best friend (b/f) to help you watch the kittens and (p/n). but once you get back you always get your pants some small holes from K.E. and K.A. running up your leg as they would nuzzle your chin and cheek with their cute purrs and mewls. you were pretty happy, but when you come home with some bandages they both get worried and be gently and make sure their siblings don't cause you too much problem. you loved these two so much. Until on a lazy afternoon, you get a doorbell. you go up to answer it, and....You cant believe it...It was... ( to be Continued~ )