Love in the air. ( Edward Elric X Male reader pt 3 )

( WARNING! it WILL contain YAOI. don't like don't read, otherwise, ENJOY~!  )

"Ed I.......n-never mind." (m/n) Said, blushing, looking away. Ed looks at him "No, it was totally something (M/n), what is it?" he asked ".....I missed you..." (M/n) tears slowly streaming down his face. Edward gently kisses them away "Shhh......im here now ok?" Edward said, hugging him tightly. "E-Edward....." (M/n) said, blushing deeply 'He feels so strong! I  wonder what I missed over the years...' "Yea (m/n)?" Ed asked "N-Nothing!" he said "Man, is 'Nothing' your favorite word now~?" Edward chuckled out. (M/n) pouted "you're so mean Ed!" "Hehe, I'm only teasing you~!" Ed chuckled, smiling brightly. The once best friends, grew into something more, they were lovers now. (M/n) and Ed were glad about that, since they both hid their true feelings from each other, cause they were scared that they'll reject each other....so now a year had passed, and (M/n) wanted to take it up just a bit. So he asked Ed to meet him in his room by 10:00 PM when Al is sleeping...

**10:00 brought to you by a chibi! Edward on the screen**

"(M/n)?" Edward asked looking around, then his face turned bright red, brighter than a tomato. Reason why cause he saw his lover (M/n) on the bed, completely undressed. "H-Hey Edward~" (M/n) stuttered out softly, he was shy about this since he never really done this before. Edward slowly walked over. "H-Hey, you ok (M/n)?" Ed asked with a red face. the (h/c) colored male nodded his head a bit. Ed looks down, then gets a nosebleed "H-HOLY MOTHER OF-!" (M/n) blushed even more "I-I'm only 4 inches E-Ed.." Edward was blushing even more now, and then just tackles the boy, kissing him deeply. he takes off his own shirt, then pants and underwear, then he sucks on (M/n) perk buds, ( Yes I said it. ) making the uke moan softly, Ed would then set his fingers up to (M/n)'s mouth, as if on cue the male starts sucking onto Ed's fingers, Edward groaned softly, but in pleasure, since his fingers were being licked and sucked, it felt pretty nice. soon once they were moist, Ed pulls his finger's from his lover's mouth, and gently sets one finger at the entrance of (M/n)'s hole. "G-Go ahead....." (M/n) said, nodding slightly. Soon, a finger slicked into him, (M/n) groaned, whimpered, and shake in pleasure and pain, mixing together. Edward kisses his neck, trying to distract him from the pain, as he pokes around for (M/n)'s sweet spot, once he hits it the male moaned loudly, arching his back more, Ed hits the spot over and over, then adds another finger, and scissors him. Ed made sure he was stretched enough, then soon enough he slowly pulls them out, and replace it by the tip of his member. Ed looks at him, a bit worried. "Are you sure about this (M/n)?" he doesn't want to hurt his lover. "I-i'll be fine Eddy. j-just go...p-please I need more~" (M/n) moaned softly, soon enough Ed slowly pushed in his member, once he fully gotten inside, he waits for (M/n) to adjust. Once he does, Edward slowly starts moving......Minutes passed and (M/n) was a moaning, panting, shaking, and drooling mess. "E-EDWARD I-I LOVE YOU!" (M/n) he yelled out, releasing his hot, white, gooey, sticky liquid, as the same hot, sticky, white liquid spills into (M/n)'s insides, Ed groaned and moaned, then slowly pulls out of him, but flips him over onto his hands and knees, thrusting back in, making (M/n) Moan, arching his back, Edward was thrust in a fast, hard paste, he was like a bunny on heat the way he was going, making (M/n) moan even more. making him climax more. 4 more minutes passed and Ed releases in him again. collapsing onto his lover's back, panting softly. Then he kisses (M/n)'s cheek, humming softly "I love you (M/n)......" "I love you too Eddy~...." (M/n) smiled softly, being the best day of his life. Love was totally in the air.