1

Nico's P.O.V (or Third Person kind of both.)

The battlefield was going on and on, bodies were lying everywhere. Dust from monsters everywhere and Persephone Jackson, Nico Di 'Angelo, and the rest of the seven was standing looking towards Gaea the Mother Earth, the Mother of Titans and Giants. "Gaea this war is over!" Percy screamed her black hair was wiping in the winds. Arms littered with scars from previous battles standing by her two dear friends Nico Di Angelo and Annabeth Chase. "oh no it has just begun when you filthy demigods!" Gaea shouted.

"Jason can you get some winds up and try to lift her off the ground. Nico, Annabeth try to hold off the monsters. Piper try to distract Gaea!" Percy yelled to the others. Hazel and Frank was busy fighting off the army of monsters with the others in the woods. Leo had disappeared after defeating a large group of beast Gaea made from earth that almost over powered us around the lake. We had no idea where he is.

"Hey thought thought I was supposed to be the one who plans things here," Annabeth said with a smirk. Percy smiled back. I looked at Percy "Be safe!" I yelled. "I'll try you to and don't go die on me. I know you're the son of the dam god of death, but I swear to Zeus if you don't come back I will go down to the underworld grab your sorry butt bring you back up here and kill you myself!" Percy said with a smirk like smile on her face, god Nico loves her, but this is not the time.

Nico couldn't help but glance towards Percy. She and Jason were working like an awesome team. Neco felt a little bit of jealousy but that was no time for jealousy on the battlefield. A couple minutes pass and they heard screaming everybody even the monsters looked in the direction of the screaming. Gaea was screaming and cursing as she was slowly rising in the air the earth was trying to claw her back into the earth but Percy, Jason, and Piper were not letting that happen "Percy now!" Jason yelled Percy jumped up and put the sword into Gaea. "oh that's sword won't kill me!" Greta yelled smiling.

"I know, but now you're bleeding because of that I have access to your blood that is mud! I should say eww, but mud has water in it and with no contact with the earth you super weakend!" (This might be OP) Percy yelled. I saw Gaea face it look dry. Then I looked at Percy, her face was very pale instead of the sun kiss tan. I have seen pale faces before being the son of the shadows, death, and all. Her usually tan skin was white as a sheet her eyes were like green fogged glass she looks like she was dead. "Persephone Jackson and all you're greeks and roman pest I will come back, I'll come back, I'll come back, I'll come back!" I heard Gaea yell her voice was weak and dry as the desert's land and then she just vanished dry dirt and sand fell to the floor. Percy fell, but Jason caught her before she could land on the ground. "Persephone! " I heard Poseidon yell, but I couldn't move. I can't talk it was like the world was crashing around me you can't do anything. She can't be dead! She can't because I never said... I never said I love her...

Jason looked over to me he was the only one knew how I really felt about Percy. People thought I liked Annabeth and I hated her because what happened to my sister, but that wasn't true. I go over that long time ago after I finally talk with my sister and learned what happend. If Percy was in this world if she wasn't here I think I'll die.

I ran over to her I see Apollo checking her out as he places hands over her body checking her vitals put his head to her chest listening for a heartbeat."Is she is she ok" I heard Poseidon say. His only daughter, his first demigod daughter and probably the most powerful child (demigod) he's ever had was dying I looked up to his eyes and I saw pain. "No, but she will if we don't get her medical attention and a fish tank. Guys don't be a downer but we still have an army of monsters." Apollo said. We looked around the monsters were sinking into the ground the ones that Gaea was controlling, hand fulls of lower monsters were retreating, but there's still a lot left. "Apollo bring her to your temple and heal her while the rest of us will fight here" I hear Annabeth say. Apollo nodded and disappeared. Percy be safe.....

(I edited this and wow I sucked *I say that like it past tense ha.ha....* at writing)