3

Nico P.O.V

When we were walking around to go to Olympus. Taila, Clarisse, and I had to drag Piper and Annabeth away from the fancy building's and Jason is flying around. "Annabeth you literally built these building so stop drooling over your own work! Piper, you can look at the buildings after the meeting. Do you want even want to see Percy?!" I yelled at them. Right after I said Percy Annabeth ran to the throne room with Piper and Jason on her trail. Well, I guess I'm not the only one that misses her. When we arrived at the throne room the gods did not know we entered.

"She is dangerous brother and she is a threat to us!" I heard Zeus yell. "She saved you two times in a row and proved she is not a threat!" Poseidon yelled. Oh..No Zeus did NOT just call MY Percy a threat!

I stormed into the throne room with the others behind me. "HOW DARE YOU STORM IN HERE WHEN THE GOD'S ARE IN A MEETING!" Drama Qu- I mean Zeus yelled. "Well we heard talk of Percy-" cue glares at Zeus"-and we didn't want someone to think of something rash-" more glares"- because of her 'power'," Jason said.

We all look at him in shock. Jason is one of the most respectful people to the God and mostly to his father. "The boy is right Zeus it will make our children less trusting to us if we um.... remove their hero and most stable bridge between Geeks and Romans," Athena said. Poseidon looked shocked that she of all god and goddess sided with the side of percy best interests.

Zeus sat up on his thorn holding his chin. "Hmm... Yes, your right child of mine... I HAVE CAME TO A DECIDED PHEROPHOLE JACKSON SHALL BE NAMED A HERO AND SHALL LIVE!" Zeus yelled. I heard my father say something like 'a rock head child' and Apollo had to stiffen laughter.

"Thank you brother," Poseidon said. I looked at Poseidon he looked a little pale but other than that he looked ok. Annabeth raised her hand like she was at school or some thing? "Yes my child?" Athena said. Annabeth turned to Apollo. "Lord Apollo how is Percy condition?" She asked. "She is fine just in a little coma that should last in tell the of the end of the week," Apollo answered. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Annabeth raised her hand again. "Yes, child," Zeus asked. "Why are we here my lord?" She asked. "Aw. Yes well, we gods are going to hold a feast to celebrate our win against the Greta and the Giants!" Zeus yelled. The demigods and some gods cheered at that, but I was thinking something else. "Apollo will Percy able to come?" I asked. I saw Aphrodite smiling like a crazy woman in a corner of my eye. "Yes Nico, she will be able to come to the feast it will be held a couple days after she wakes up." He said, and with that, I smiled.

Percy P.O.V

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Okay do you know how boring this is just you and the darkness in your head?! I some what fade in and out of 'coma conscience' like im sleeping. Don't tell Annabeth but it a little small in here! I don't really know how long I've been in this 'coma' but I mostly went through my whole life not so great.... From Gabe hitting me, to me helping Luke sacrificing him self. Luke, I some what miss him. Luke and I became close before he betrayed the gods. Now don't get any ideas! I just had some demigod dreams and not all of them were him planning to kill me and destroy the Gods, okay well the majority of them was.

"Percy! Percy!" I heard some one saying and felt someone hold my hand. God's who ever holding my hand that hand is so...cold? Go sit in front of a heater!

"Percy open your eyes please?" I heard the cold hand says. I slowly open my eyes.

Warning, Warning bright light close eye I repeat CLOSE EYES! My head was yelling like a mad man, but I was, what I AM waking up and I do not want to go bake in a coma. I looked at the person that was holding my hand "N-Ni-Nico?"

Hello, fabulous nobody's

Bye, bye, fabulous nobodys