2

Poseidon P.O.V

When I saw what my little girl can do I was shocked. I didn't know someone could hold that much power. I remember when she was just a little baby right after she was born. She was probably the most beautiful baby ever born. Now she looked like a goddess just like her mother. When I saw her fall I could barely breathe she look like that one of the dead. Like a girl Nico-

(I think he doesn't like Nico a lot well he in for a wave, get it wave....... I'll show my self out.)

- or worse. I love my girl, my only girl, my first girl and if anything had happened to her I don't know what I will do, but I know that she's been in so much after going to the pit. I think nothing can be worse for her. When she went to the pit I cannot describe the pain I had. At least I had hope win she fall in the pit, but all I have is to see now what the future will hold for my baby girl.

(Wow that deep Poseidon very deep and blue....)

Persephone (Percy) P.O.V

I didn't know what I was doing all that I feel is power. I feel that pull of my gut whenever I use my powers. It stronger so strong that it hurts and then I blacked out. I could feel people surrounding me. I can feel someone checking my vitals and heartbeat. The hands were unnaturally warm like someone was wearing some type of gloves that just came out of the dryer.

I hear Annabeth voice, I know that she talking and have no idea what she is saying I think it along the lines of Apollo taking me somewhere? No, I need stay and fight wake up head, wake up! I mentally yell at my self but no results. I just feel so tired. I feel someone grab me (the dryer person now known as Apollo)  and feel a rush of power run over me. Apollo must have teleported us to a hospital of some sort. A couple minutes pass and I heard a faint beeping sound must be a heart monitor. "Percy you're in a temporary coma, and I think you can still hear what going on around you," no duh Sherlock "You are stable (I have no idea what I'm writing because I don't know doctor stuff) and all you have to do is wake up I think that you are going to in a week or so." Great a week talking to myself in my head. After a couple minutes passed I heard Apollo say, "Well nice catching up with you but I need to go to Olympus a talk with some people see you later" and with that, I felt him teleport away. This I going to be a long week I thought as my thoughts get foggy.

Nico P.O.V 

It has been three days since the war finished and Percy left. Right now we're going to Olympus. Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Taila, Clarisse, and I walk into the Empire state building. "Floor 600 please," Annabeth said to a guy behind the desk. "Thar is no floor 600th kid," the guy said. I don't have time for this, so I got my sword out and pointed it to the guy behind the desk "Floor. 600. Now." I said giving him the second best death stare, learned it off of Percy. He turned pale and threw Annabeth some keys "Just go into the elevator that has nobody in it. Okay, kids."

"K" a few people mumbled. We got into the elevator I looked over to Annabeth, she looked scared. I saw her gray hair that matches Percy's. She has bonded with Percy like nobody ever did. They went through hell together and they have matching gray streaks in their hair. I just wish I was that close to Percy. The then I looked at Talia, jack black like Percy but not wavy soft hair Percy has hers was prickly and stringy- does she ever wash it or does that come naturally?- and instead of sea green eyes, she had baby blue eyes, freckles, and pale skin. After a couple minutes that felt like hours the elevator finally stopped. With a Ding, the doors opened. Piper and Jason gasped a little win they saw the view of Olympus. "Come on let's go," I said walking out of the elevator.