The Next Leader of The Royal Guard UndyneXChildReader

"LISTEN PUNK! HYOUR STANCE IS ALL WRONG" Undyne fixes your stance, "BETTER, W-why are you? whats with the giggling?" Undyne was shocked by your giggling but then she smiled. "ya knwo kiddo, I like you" Undyne sighed putting down her spear sitting down with you as you poked her with the toy spear.

"Your really doing nothing by poking me" she said flatly as you dropped the spear "Oooooooonnneee Ppppuuuuuuncchhh" you hit her as hard as you could but it felt like a light tap.

"Oh no that hurt..." She lays back on the ground and you climb onto her and papped her face. "Kid!! Seriously" She poked you belly "eeee!" You giggled and fell off Undyne who began tic kingly you. "Your too cute!" She picked you up and put you in her lap.

"One punch" she boops your nose and you giggled falling over. "Woah!" You giggled  "Wow I'm strong!" She laughed a little.

"Gosh your the cutest thing ever!" She laughed and through you into the air and you wiggled and then fell right back into your arms.

"Again again!" You giggled and Undyne threw you again but this time..

Undyne got confused looking up to see you not falling back down, "en... Where did you-" suddenly a squeak and a loud laugh came out of the tree and Papyrus carrying you fell out of the tree. "YOU PUNK!" She laughed.