The unseeable

hey this is my frist book hope u like :)

_________________________________________________________

Prologue:

Demi POV when she 10

"Demi I'm scared " Dani spoke very quietly , I reply with a "Me too"

I slowly. Move to where the yelling was coming from . "Shut the fuck up , look its your fault that Dani and Demi are like this u made them like this " Mom yelled to my Dad " Just shut up " as he walks closer to her . when he came closer i close my eyes and hid in mine and Dani's room .And i cried myself to sleep.

Next day

When I woke up I got up and got the cooked bacon out of our fridge that we cooked last night before the fight . I just ate the bacon , but I save some for Dan . I remember what happen last night . i wonder what they ment by dad making us how we are ,so weird . I didn't care about that , I cared about my mom. i run to my moms bedroom, to see Dani crying . Our eyes met . i ran to her and started to hug her and to care for her . Then he came , my dad . "why the fuck are you guys in here OUT NOW , you little fuckers " Both of me and Dani ran . I told Dani very quietly to follow me . I went outside with Dani and bolted .

-------------------------------------

First chapter ahhh hope u guys liked .Sorry i-ts so short :( i suck at stuff like this I will update as soon as

possible :) if u guys have any ideas inbox or comment ;)