chapter 2

''Alex what are you doing" I asked because he was smelling me " nothing you just smell different" I was confused by what he meant "oh.. k " I was still scared around him . " Alex can you prove that your ... diff-er-entt" He grab me and told me to get on his back . I did so and he ran . He ran so fast it almost made me vomit.

Everyday I notice my eyes changes a little reddish ,it scares me. I asked Dani if she's noticed it in her eyes to .Dani said she has .

I asked Alex about what I was he said I was a vampire . My heart stop then . I couldn't believe that .. I didn't believe in in stuff like this . Alex told me when me and Demi turn 16 we will be a full vampire . Alex drinks blood from the blood bags you get from hospitals .

Me and Demi's birthday in  about 4 days the time went so fast but I'm very scared. I was all alone in my room thinking of what might  happen . Demi was with Rose . Rose is a vampire to . Alex is 113 years old and rose is 101 years old . the thought of living that long is weird.

the night before my birthday I was scared so I quietly tip toe to Alex's room . I walk down the hall way to his room . I walk into his but he's not there . I turn around and he was standing right in front of me. "what are you doing Dani " he ask softly . I smile "I'm scared of what might happen . can I sleep with you " he nodded , grab my arm and pulled me under the blankets .

------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked it if you vote :)