DANCING LOVE. Dalton rappatoni fanfiction

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ahhhhh morning already?" I quietly whined.

Some people might not call this morning, let me explain. I wake up at 5 am in the morning on a school day, so I have time to do my morning routine and go to dance practice. Well that's just the start of a day of being me Ryann Pendery. I slowly crawl out of my bed and make my way over to the shower. Curse my mom for not letting me cut my medium, straight brown hair. I wrapped myself in a towel and tiptoed to my room. My mom and dad don't wake up until seven, by that time I would of been in dance by then.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a white and black doctor who shirt with a black blazer and black converse.

I step out of my house quietly closing the door behind me. I cross the street to my best friend Nichole's house. We met in dance 3 years ago.

* knock knock* NICHOLE, NIKKI, NIIICCCOOLLEE. I scream as I walk in circles in the front porch.

" calm your tits I'm here" she says.

" just to let you know my tits are perfectly calm"

~ NICHOLE'S P.O.V~

"Sometimes I worry about you" I blurt

******after school**********

RYANN'S P.O.V

I go through the door to see 5 guys in the kitchen raiding the fridge

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM, why are there five hot guys eating all our food. The blonde one is eating my Oreos. "My names dalton by the way" blonde said

" well one of these........handsome boys is your cousin, and his friends. They are all in a band called im5." My mom said in a serious tone.

" ok and why a they eating our food and MY Oreos. I've heard of you before but I want my cookies. I was kidding I know who you are but I don't know you were my cousin."

"Well your gonna be staying with them for as long as you want in L.A, and you get to go to dance lessons" my mom said hurriedly, " you leave in 2 hours, get packing" she smiled.

" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM!!!!!!!! "

~~~~~~~~~~

Ill update later