Homesick

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO DON'T JUDGE
~Yn Pov~

Sigh, I have been in Seattle for 6 months and I still miss home. It is to cloudy and rainy, and I miss the clear open sky's of Arizona although I don't miss the heat. I was never meant to live in a desert but then again who was?

My friend had recommended this one taco truck in Bellevue, she said it had fairly good Mexican Food. At this point I was willing to try any Mexican food because I just missed the good stuff.

As I pulled up you saw a group of about 5 guys. "Crud, now I'm gonna have to wait," I said "at least I have nothing else to do today"

I hoped out of my car and walked over to the menu. It had been such a long time since I had Mexican food I couldn't decide what to get.

~Adam's POV~

She has been standing there for five minutes now just staring at the menu. "Never had Mexican food before?" I said walking up to her.

"N...no, quite the opposite, I grew up with Mexican food but I haven't had it in such a long time I don't know what to get"

"Well I would get the carnitas tacos, if that helps"

"Thanks, I think I will"

"No problem" I said as I went back to my seat.

~Your POV~

That was nice of him to come help especially since I would be to shy to ask. I ordered the tacos and sat down and started to eat.

The same guy as before the one with curly hair asks, "Well, what do ya think?"

I finished chewing and responded,"They are pretty good, not as good as home but the best I have had since then."

"Well thats good, where is home for you?" He asks

I realized he actually wants to talk to me and all his friends seemed genuinely interested. I responded, "Southern Arizona"

"Wow that's far, what brings you all the way to Washington?" asked another one of the guys with light brown curly hair.

"College, I'm studying Biology at the University of Washington."

The one with blond hair then asks "Then what are you doing out here in Bellevue?"

I responded, "Well one this food, my friend knew I was missing Mexican food and two there is a video game shop I wanna visit here."

"Your into video games?" says the one with ginger hair.

"Yeah, I'm not very good though so there is a lot of calm rage on certain games. Are you guys?" I asked

The first guy with curly hair said, "Yeah we run YouTube gaming channels for a living"

I was surprised by that but the guys took my surprise as disgust.
"You probably think we are just a bunch of lazy butts now and don't want to talk to us" says the second guy.

"Actually no, quite the opposite, I respect you for that because well I didn't know you could make a living off of that. I knew you got money but I guess you don't get a lot for have 13,000 subs"

The blonde asked, "Did you have a channel?"

"Ya, I did travel vlogs when I was little. My channel name was Hopez4World. "

"That's cool" said the first guy "but we have to get going back to the offices, it was nice talking to you, wait I don't think we ever caught your name"

"(Y/n), whats yours?"

"I'm Adam" the first guy said Then pointing to the second guy said "That's Ross" pointing to the blonde "Cory and then that's Max" pointing to the ginger. They then turned and started to walk away.

Thanks for tolerating the terrible first chapter
Bai