Pregnancy Scares

A sorta sequel to last chapter

Saitama lounged lazily on the couch with a manga in his hands. He was only skimming the pages, not really reading. He had already read the series over and over again and was looking for something to pass the time. His attention shifted when you entered the living room with a rather glum expression.

Saitama's furrowed his eyebrows in question. "Hey, what's wrong?"

You only shook your head and came near his seat sprawled out on the sofa. Saitama adjusted himself to let you sit in between his legs and rest your back against his chest. He wrapped an arm around you protectively and planted a kiss on your head. "Come on, tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," You mumbled, rubbing his arm for reassurance.

"You know you can trust me (y/n), what is it?" Saitama asked concerned. He shut the book and tossed it onto the coffee table.

"It's nothing, Tama-chan," You half smiled to yourself as Saitama pouted at the nickname. You tilted your head upwards quickly pecked his lips.

Saitama then took cupped your cheeks and pulled you back to his lips. It was slightly difficult with your head positioned that way, but you managed to match the passion of his lips. He savored the taste as he licked and tugged your lower lip.

Kiss was beginning to get even more heated as the seconds ticked by. You were only one moment away from turning around so you could attack his mouth properly when Genos walked in from the kitchen.

"O-oh...! I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were busy...." Genos hastily apologized as he evaded your guy's gaze. "I-I just wanted to warn Sensei that his C level requirement is due tomorrow."

"OH SHIT! That's tomorrow!?" Saitama jerked upright. He then hurriedly kissed you and started pulling on his hero outfit. "Crap....we'll talk some more later, (y/n)."

You plastered a smile onto your face as Saitama made to leave. But he saw right through your façade before he could leave. He reached out and clasped your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Are you sure you're gonna be alright?"

"Of course," You nodded. "Have fun."

Saitama's worried gaze lingered on you for a while. "Mmm....okay....I'll see you later." And with that, he walked out of the apartment.

Genos looked over at you with a raised eyebrow. "Why is Sensei so concerned?"

You let out a deep sigh. "He's not....yet..."

"What do you mean by that?"

You glanced over to him with a desperately. "Genos.....can I trust you with some....information?"

Genos's expression changed into one of curiosity. "What is it?"

"You need to promise me you won't tell Saitama though!" You cried out.

"I can withhold anything that he doesn't ask about," Genos compromised.

You shrugged, doubting that Saitama would bring up your predicament in conversation. "Hmm, well alright," You muttered. "I'm gonna need you to sit down for this one." The cyborg stared at you in confusion but obliged. He leaned his elbows onto his knees and looked at you to continue.

You took in a shaky breath and release. You found it hard to string together the right words, but in the end it just kinda came out. "I....I think I might be pregnant...."

Genos's eyes went wide as saucers but his expression didn't change. "Ah....that's um, unexpected...."

"Yeah, no shit!" You exclaimed exasperated. "I've missed my period for 3 months now and I don't know what to do!"