26.Ana

It was about eleven at night. Vic was fast asleep next to me. I slipped off my clothes and changed into a black tutu, ripped tights, and a black tee under my leather jacket. I teased and matted my hair and made sure I had black underclothes.

I grabbed my duffel bag and left. Vic would most likely not realize I was gone. He would think I had went back to my room or the living room. I called Oliver and Alex and Alex to confirm.

About ten minutes later, we were graffiti-ing the side of a building. We were also getting high off of the paint fumes for fun. Sometimes, Oli, Alex and I would do this whenever we were in the same areas--just to get are mind off of how much the world sucks. We invited the new Alex this time.

"Pass me the blue, Sykes!" I said. He tossed it to me and I caught it, surprisingly. The guys were painting swear words and drawing dicks, while I wrote

Fuck Authority

I loved doing it. It was a cool way to get my mind out into the public. Later that night, we went out to an alternative club. You Me At Six was playing and we were all dancing. Oliver and I had been grinding on each other for quite a bit now. We were both under the influence of alcohol. "Wanna get out of here?!" He yelled over the music. "Yeah!" I replied as we made our way to the back.

As soon as the door closed, our hands were all over each other's bodies. Oli sat me on a counter. Before we started making out, I had realized this room had once been a tattooing area. His left hand was caressing my cheek while his other grazed my thigh. My hands were clutching his waist as he kissed my neck. I felt like a teenager with all of my hormones. I kissed him hungrily as I reached for his belt buckle. Oli licked my sweet spot near my jawline, making me moan. He then blew on it, causing me to shiver with pleasure. "F-fuck, Oli." I muttered, pulling his skinny jeans down. It felt nice with someone else being dominant for once. With Vic, I was usually always in charge. Oliver took my shirt off and started rubbing me through my tights. Of course, I hadn't bothered to put boy shorts under my tutu. I didn't hesitate to pull my tights down and my skirt up. I was on birth control, so I didn't need to worry. You're probably thinking "What a whore", but they help with period cramps.

Oli was a really good kisser. And, he was huge. He was also a close friend of mine, so that was cool. He lined us up, and looked at me, just to be sure. I nodded quickly. He thrusted at a steady pace. "Oli," I moaned. Our breathing became heavy. I could feel myself getting close, but I wanted it to last longer. It was pooling around my stomach. Oli could tell. Probably because I tangled my fingers in his hair more. My toes curled as I told him I was really close. "Me too," he stated. I finally couldn't take it anymore. As we both came, I said every swear word I could think of. Oli chuckled and rested his forehead against mine. 

=-=

We headed back to our mural afterwards. We continued to spray it. By now, it was about five. As the sun came up, me and Oli watched. The sky was a pretty light purple. Suddenly, a car pulled up. Oliver and I sat up. "Run!" He yelled a moment too late.

"Hold it right there." Vic. I groaned. "Save yourself," I said to Oliver. I got up and sat in his car. I yawned. "I'm disappointed in you." Vic scolded. "Okay." I rested my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep before he could lecture me anymore.