Chapter 1 Crush.

Jennifer was getting bullied they called her crazy, they called her stupid, she was really smart. She had a friend not even a friend a person who goes by the name Toby, he was amazing she love's him. Jennifer can not tell Toby how she feels, Toby has two Hatchets, Jennifer always wonder why does he carry those Hatchets? He always wear the same old clothes, Jennifer always think that he doesn't even have a home because he sometimes have dirt in his face and or he smells bad. She felt bad for him. 

   Jennifer was walking home by her self like always, until her crush came out of no where and started to walk next to her..

"Hey, Toby why are you walking with me I thought you we're busy like always!" she said in an annoying voice.

"Nope not really I had done everything early cause I wanted to see you!" 

"Well that's good to hear, I guess i'm not alone sometimes!?"Jennifer said in a low voice.

"What's wrong Jenni, I thought you would've been happy to see me? Toby's voice cracked.

"nothing really! Just life sucks really those bastards in school are being mean like always I wish someone would shut them up cause they are so annoying!" She said in a angry voice.

Toby mumbled something under his breath Jennifer didn't care what he had said she was to tired. They arrive at Jennifer's house it wasn't big but it was perfect for her.

"Toby, i'm going to take a nap you can sleep in the other room maybe take a shower to you stink!" Jennifer was telling the truth Toby did stink.

He nodded and walk towards the bathing room and walked in and lock the wooden door. Jennifer walked towards her room door until she heard a mumbling in the bathroom,Toby was sing in the shower. Jennifer laughed quietly she barely laugh so it was a perfect scene, Toby had miss.

It was 7:38 pm and Toby had to leave so he did and had left a note for Jennifer to read. It was 10:46pm and Jennifer had woken up she found the note that Toby had left. it read,

Dear Jenni,

  I had to go, do something my workers told me I had o be at work around 8 so, I had to leave I see you tomorrow and its great that you don't have school anymore I already know you had dropped out of high school so I know you will be home all day so i'll see you later!                                     

                                       Love,                                                                                                                                     

                                   Ticci Toby.  

Jennifer smirked and walked the the bathroom to take a warm shower and got ready for bed she already brushed her hair and teeth so she walked across the living room to see someone sitting their. Jennifer gasp she was naked well, not naked she had a towel on. 

"TOBY!!!!!!" she screamed at the brown haired boy sitting on her couch.

He looked back to see Jennifer with only a towel rapping her pale skin he blushed and turned around and said in a firm voice,

"Go change i don't want to see you like this again!" 

Was that a warning, she though. She was pissed and she walked to her room and slammed the door shut.

Toby wasn't use to seeing people naked even showing so he didn't know the feeling he was having he hate it so he walked to the bathroom and sat their and tried to stop the feeling he had. he mumbled something that he hated to say but, he was following in love with Jennifer. Not for her body for her personality he always had lover her just not the way he's feeling right about now.

"Toby!?" Jennifer yelled out looking for him.

He stayed quite he didn't want her to know he was in the bathroom. 

"Toby I know where you are at so come on out don't worry I understand, you are a boy!" Jennifer whimpered.

Toby walked and Jennifer tried not to look at Toby's pants but, she did and saw what she thought she would see. She really didn't care really just it made her blushed cause she didn't know that Toby would for her.

She nodded and walk to the couch and told Toby to join her, he sat next her they we're going to watch television. Nothing was on only the news saying about 5 high school student was killed tonight, they couldn't find the suspect only they found a symbol. It was a circle with a huge X.  It said something like 'Creepypasta.'

Jennifer stopped and looked at Toby and asked him a very bad question,

"Did you do this?"

Silents was with them nothing was headed only the television.

"Yes, I did kill all 5 students that bullied you!"

"T..Toby?" 

Jennifer wasn't scared but, surprised that he really care's about her. 

"Toby why did you kill them they bullied me so what no one cared they just laughed at me, and if you killed them their's more then 5 their a whole group like them!" tear's ran down her pale face.

"Jennifer?"

"Toby, thank you. Can you show me who are the Creepypasta's I want to join you, I want to kill everyone that hurt you and me." 

Toby blushed and smiled he didn't wear his mask and google when he's with Jennifer. 

"Jenni follow me please,if you want to meet my only family!"

"umm. O..Okay?"

They walked outside to the black forest which was crappy but, Jennifer did not bother saying anything she walked quietly without stepping on a twig or anything noisy... it was chilly and Jennifer forgot to bring herself a jacket so she was freezing...

"Jennifer?"

"Yes, Toby what's wrong are you okay?

"Never mind!"

why is he acting weird, whatever so what I shouldn't worry?! Jennifer thought.

I have tell him how I feel damn I need to tell him!

"Toby?" 

"Yes, Jennifer?"

"Toby, I..I have feeling for you and I don't what to do!

"Sorry Jennifer I have my own lover and you will find out who she is right about now!"

Jennifer had tears running down her cheek...

"Unknown Girl?" toby yelled in the view I saw light and a black looking house not even a house it was bigger then an house it's a mansion the creepypasta mansion. There was  a female I barley made a figure only a shine object around her neck.

 "Welcome back dear you finally got what you wanted this girl... let's see Jennifer I presume?"

"Yes, my name is Jennifer a good friend of Tobias!"

"Oh, really what a imacher little girl you do not talk to me like that or I will dismember you!!!!"

" eck!" Jennifer was scared she doesn't want to die in the hands of this unknown person... 

Wait her name is unknown girl maybe that's why?? Jennifer though..

"Come on welcome to the proxy's mansion or other wise known as creepypasta mansion!"

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!