Chapter 2

I woke up in my bunk and I didn't feel like getting up. I groaned slightly from the headache that I still had. I open my curtain slightly and I hear footsteps coming towards my bunk.

"Mikey?" I heard Gerard say quietly.

I groaned in response rubbing my eye. "Yeah?"

He looked at me. His eyes filled with worry and anger. "What am I going to do with you Mikey. I can tell you haven't stopped." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. I looked down in shame. I can't stop. It has become a addiction. I try to stop but I always relapse afterwards and Gerard gives me the same disappointed look.

"I can't help it..." I whisper. "Its become-"

"Addicting? I know. " Gerard cut me off. "Why won't you just take my advice and go to rehab Mikey or for God's sake tell the guys?" He said.

"I'm scared. I'm scared to be in a place like that and I don't want them to hate me." Gerard understood that I was talking about rehab and the guys.

"Mikey I'm going to say this and I know you know that I was going to say this if you never kicked it out of your life," I knew what was coming. Wait for it. "All this is bullshit. 100% Bullshit." And there it is.

"I know. " I mumble hoping he won't hear but him being Gerard He heard.

"Well then if you know then why aren't you stopping? I mean I'm extremely worried and telling the guys your sick isn't helping." He said in a stern voice but he had a point. We stayed in silence for a long time. Few minutes later he sighs and says "Listen. Our shows in San Francisco have been cancelled because of the storm so we're staying in L.A for two days then the rest of the tour got cancelled because of the snow." He said. My head shot up. "Then we'll be back to Jersey." He said. He must have gotten the call this morning.

"Okay." I said.

"So you either tell the guys here or back in Jersey. If you don't then I'm telling them. If that doesn't help you know what will happen." He said seriously. I nodded.

"Okay. I'll tell them tonight." I said letting out a shaky breath. He simply gave me a look that said get you ass down here and hug me brother. So I did and he did in fact hug me.

"Proud of you bro." He said patting my back. I gave him a small smile.

"Now go take a shower because I heard of this place that has really good hamburgers and I want us all to hang out." He said.

I simply smiled wider and nodded. I went to the back of the bus, grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. I avoided using the silver piece of metal today. After that peaceful, boring shower I got out and put on my black shirt, jeans, and converse on. I had recently stopped gelling my hair back and just let it hang lose. I walked out and grabbed my grey sweater and put it on.

Something is missing.

I reach into my suitcase and take out my new blue beanie. I put in on and I like how it looks.

I walked out and saw that Gerard and Frank were cuddling on the couch and Ray was making more coffee. I walked up behind him (he didn't notice me. Bitch is busy on Twitter )and decided to speak.

"You want to make me some coffee also?" I whispered in his ear causing him to flinch in fright and I just laughed at his reaction. Frank and Gerard seemed to have caught on and also laughed.

"Not fuckin funny man!" He said still trying to process what just happened.

I caught my breath. "Hell yeah it was." I said in face and he started to make the coffee. Oh how he's so beautiful.

We ended up going to this great hamburger place called In-N-Out and we chilled. At the moment Frank and Gerard seemed to be fighting in who loved who more. Those danm lovers. I wished they would shut up because I've heard this conversation 4 times this week. But I didn't pay attention this time. I was thinking about Ray. How beautiful he is. How I love his hair. The way it was so curly and dyed black. The way he was way better at me than guitar but I didn't mind. He's a God at it. The way he hates reading books. Oh he's so perfect and I'm here just like danm I'm never going to have a chance with him. I was signalled out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Ray.

"Look at what Patrick tweeted." He said laughing. I looked at it and it was about Peterick. Why do they have to be so insecure about it? I mean I see how in love they are and it's funny how Pete is always so nervous when he would ask me to help him prepare for his dates with him. He said he planned in proposing to Patrick later this month and I was the only one that knew but the tweet was someone asked what Patrick and Pete were going to name their child together and Patrick responded with "nextpersonwhoaskanotherpeterickquestiongetsblocked" and that is was a family name. Oh Patrick. I just chuckled and took another sup of my soda.

"What a great name." I state.

"Yup." Ray said and giggled afterwards.

I'll never have a chance.
____________________________

Hello. Chapter 2 is finally here. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

Jackislyfe