Chapter 3

*Jennifer's POV*

Today at school I decided to tell Mandy about my relationship with Louis. She would freak out!

I walked up to her at her locker. She was talking to some other friend. "Okay see you later Marissa," She waved goodbye to her other friend.

"Mandy I need to talk to you about something really important," I said.

"What? What is it?" I grabbed her arm yanking her into the girls' bathroom, checking under the stalls making sure there was no one here.

"Okay Mandy you promise not tell anyone? Not even your cat," I said very sternly.

She gave me a confusing look, but shrugged it off. "I promise," She replied.

"I'm dating Mr. Tomlinson...," I got no reply from her only a very loud scream that probably made me deaf.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE DATING MR. TOM-," I shut her mouth so her scream was muffled.

"Shut the hell up Amanda!" I yelled.

She removed my hand from her mouth. "I'm so so sorry! I just got so excited!" She whispered/shouted.

"It's okay," I tell her. I poked my head out the bathroom door to check no one heard that.

No one was in the halls.

"Thank God no one's out there!" I say to Mandy.

"Why? What would happen if someone heard us?" She says to me.

I give her an 'are you serious look?'

"Look if someone heard you scream that, they would have heard and tell the principal and Louis would lose his job. You don't want that do you?" I asked her.

"Well no I don't..... you guys look good as a couple anyways and I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship with him," She replies.

"Thank you, that means a lot," I say with a soft smile.

We exited the bathroom and gone on with class throughout the whole day.

*Louis' POV*

I can't wait to see Jennifer today! Her flawless skin, her eyes, her perfect smile, man I love her! Wait did I just say that I love her??? It has only been a day! I do love her....right??

Throughout the while day I just kept on thinking about my beautiful, Jennifer. I can't wait till last period.

Last period was here. I was sitting at my desk and watched as the other students walked in, in a pissy mood as always. There she was....the angel of the school walked in, well from my eyes.

She waved and smiled at me, I did the same back to her. This time she sat in the 1st row in front of my desk....Hmm I bet she sat there just to get a look at me.

Smart girl.

I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come to my flat.... I mean if she wanted too.

*Jennifer's POV*

During last period Louis and I wouldn't stop staring at each other! I guess we are meant to be. When he's sitting at his desk he would wink at me and I would blush and turn like a tomato while looking at my lap.

As I was working looking down at my assignment, I felt a piece of paper thrown at my head. I looked up to see if anyone did. No one. So I looked at Louis and he's smiling like an idiot.

"Open it," He mouthed. At first I was confused, I shrugged and opened it to see what it said.

What's your number babe??