Chapter 22: Final Chapter

3 years later...

*Jennifer's POV*

"Mummy I want sippy," My beautiful daughter asks me, looking up at me with her blue eyes.

"Of course sweetie," I reach inside the diaper bag where I kept her sippy cup.

"Here you go Evangeline," I hand it to her. She runs off with it, making her beautiful brown curly hair bounce with every step she took off running.

Me and Evangeline were at the park. I was currently walking behind her, making sure she didn't fall. Evangeline was only 3 years of age. So her circulation of her feet, she wasn't used to yet. But she's trying and getting better and better at walking.

Her full name is Evangeline Rose Owens. She was born August 5th 2013. (A/N: The date is different from what it is now and what it is in the story. In the story now, since it's 3 years later, it's 2016. Hope this doesn't confuse you.)

Katherine has a daughter, Annie, and she looks exactly like Harry. His brown curly locks, his green orbs, and his left dimple. Her full name is Annie Faith Styles. She was born April 4th 2014.

Evangeline and Annie got along very well. I'd sometimes bring Evangeline over to Katherine and Harry's flat and they play together. Or they'd come over to mine.

Harry proposed to Katherine and they already got married. Katherine has another baby coming. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. They wanted to keep it as a surprise.

Amanda and Zayn had a baby boy. They named him Daniel. And he looks exactly like Zayn. Like exactly. Same hair, same long eyelashes, beautiful hazel eyes, and Zayn's smile. His full name is Daniel Javaad Malik. And was born May 1st 2014. They just got married too. And guess what? Another baby on the way. Amanda and Zayn work too hard. They need to at least lay low for a while.

Niall met the perfect girl for him, her name is Jessica. She has light blue green eyes, brown hair, and she's pretty tall. Almost taller than Niall. Niall proposed to her 5 months ago. They won't get married for another 3 months.

As for me, well I have my beautiful daughter. She looks exactly like her dad. His eyes, his brown hair (yes mine is brown too but, mine is a bit lighter.), his smile, and his characteristics. The only thing she got from me was my curly hair. Every time I look at her, she reminds me of Louis. Boy, do I miss him. I've seen around sometimes. Like one time, I was going grocery shopping with Evangeline and I saw him in one of the aisles, I immediately turned the cart around and payed what I had, so I can just avoid him from talking to me or asking me if I wanted to hang or something.

I don't know where he lives, only the lads, Danielle, Amanda, and Katherine know.

"Okay Evangeline, lets go home honey," I held out my hand and she grabbed onto it.

Walking along the inside sidewalk (A/N: You know like on some parks it has benches and there are sidewalks in front of them? That's one if those parks thar of one. There's also an outside sidewalk where it's near the street.), I noticed a tall man with brown hair a few feet from us, he was looking down.

I now suddenly realized who it was; Louis.

He was wearing denim skinny jeans, black Vans, a grey beanie, and a denim jacket. He was walking our way.

I was taking deep breaths and counting to 10. This usually calmed me down.

Evangeline and I were walking straight ahead where my car was parked.

Once we were closer, he lifted up his head, and we both made eye contact.

"Jennifer," He gasps, "Is that.....really you?"