Home alone?

On both hands and knees, I'm scrubbing the floors with all my might. All of the toddlers had a get together, so there's juice everywhere. Since there was such a mess everyone left for me to clean it up.

Scrubbing every corner of the pack house, I'm finally done cleaning. I think that's a new record. The men had a meeting with another pack, not sure about what is is though, and the women and toddlers are still gone. The teens get out of school at 2:45 and it's only 1:00.

Walking down the steps, I grab a little radio no one uses, they don't even notice it's gone most of the time. Setting the radio on the tiny windowsill, I start to clean my room. When they beat me blood usually gets everywhere, but they always tell me to clean something else so I never have time to clean my room.

Dusting of the book, mopping the grey concrete floors, and placing a nice fluffy rub. The only women that ever like me gave me that rug, she also gave me a cute bed spread, and some clothes. She stop talking to me, but I found out she had pasted away.

Not wanting to think about that, I look at the clock to see it's 2:00. I might as well start lunch, so I start making club sandwiches, with salad, and veggies.

As I'm plating the food on the table, the teens start to come in.

I'm not as skinny as you think I should be. I seek food the time, while I was making the food is ate a club sandwich, and drank a glass of water.

As the teens were coming so was the rest of the pack so, I sat in my usual spot, in the corner, waiting for the beta to tell me I can go.

5 minutes into them eating the beta gives me the signal to leave, so I go down to my room.

In my room I start to draw on the walls with some colored chalk I found. I'm not sure who's it was but I hope it really opens up the room. I'm working on this big picture of the mountains, and in these mountains there is a river. I always dreamed of this place, but I'm not sure if it exists or not.

While drawing out the sketch, my presence is wanted uptop. The beta mindlinks me to put on my bets clothes, so I through on a light pink dress with a lace top, I matched it with some worn out black converse. I brushed my hair out, then put it in a high ponytail.

When I walk up the steps I smell something absolutely delicious, but I know my rule here, so I stand in a back corner.

There's another pack here so I have to stand even further back then usual. I start thinking about what I'm going to do to my wall.

The smell that I smelt earlier is getting stronger. Just then the most handsomest man walks on to the stage and looks around.

His booming voice fulls the room.

"My mate is in this room"

Everyone goes quiet looking around. A white girl with bleach blonde hair raises her hand.

"It's me, I'm your mate"

The blonde girl walks up and touches the alphas hand. When she does, the alpha gives her the meanest glare possible. "You are not my mate"
"But I am", the girl just sounds desperate now.

The alpha turns and looks me right on the eyes. It feels like it just us 2 in the room. He slowly starts walking towards me. He pushes me against the wall and says the words I so badly would like to hear.

"Mine"

*****************************
THANK THANK THIS IS SUCH A FUN STORY TO WRITE SO SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH IT.

WITH LOVE IYANNA