Interruptions.. >.< Pt.2

"Knock. Knock."

Your P.O.V

I stopped dead in my tracks, what a way to ruin a moment. I broke off the kiss and looked at Prodigy, i couldn't tell what he was thinking or what message his eyes were sending. But i knew one thing, this moment was akaward for both of us. I knew my eyes were sending off mix signals, they were saying "STOP! But please keep going." confusing right? But i dont think Prodigy got the message because i felt sweet kisses being planted on my neck and his hand traveling down to my "Kit Kat" area. Hear the sound of your body drip, drip, drip. I closed my mouth trying my best to hold my moans of pleasure. I quickly pushed Prodigy off of me and sat up, i let out a quiet sigh and rubbed the back of my head. I looked at Prodigy, he was wiping the lip gloss off his lips with a smirk. I got up and started looking for my shirt, "UGH!! Where is my shirt?" I thought to myself. I serched the floor and under the bed.. NOTHING! I looked at Prodigy and he sat on his bed holding my shirt in his hand with a grin. I walked over to him and smiled, i grabbed my shirt and went to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his sweet embrace, i went to look down but he picked my head up to make me look into his eyes. "Thank Yo-" i tried to say but he cut me off with a passionate kiss, he broke it off and smirked. "Welcome." he said in a whisper, i watched as he got up and walk to his nightstand. He opened it and pulled out a white tank and slipped it on. I put my shirt on and slipped on my Jordans. I went to the mirror and looked at my reflection, everything seemed normal. Prodigy came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, he pointed to the marks on my neck and walked towards the door. I hurried and let my hair down to cover my neck, i walked up to Prodigy and hid behind the door as he opened it.

Roc's P.O.V

I stood there covering Jazmyn's eyes waiting for someone to open the door, after a minute or so the door was opened by Prodigy. Something didn't feel right about this moment, Prodigy seemed different. He looked the same. I sniffed. Hmm cologne.. He smelled the same. I couldn't put my finger on it but something wasn't right. I felt Jazmyn push my hand away as ahe looked up at Prodigy.

Jazmyn: PRODIGY!!! *hugs his leg*

Prodigy: *smiles* Hey Jazmyn.

Jazmyn: Where's my sister?

Prodigy: She's in there trying on all my sun glasses.

Jazmyn: Really??

Prodigy: Yup.

Ray: So Prodigy. What were you and YN really doing in there? *grins*

Prodigy: Nothing that concerns you.

Ray: Oh really. So do yall have a "thing" for each other?

Prodigy: No Ray. YN and I aren't dating. Just friends.

Ray: Thats good. So you wouldn't mind if i get with that?

Jazmyn: YES! I mind! *looks at ray*

Ray: I wasn't talking to you. *looks at jazmyn*

Jazmyn: But i was talking to you. *gets in rays face* My sister isn't up for grabs none of yall can have her. -.-

Ray: *mushes jazmyn* Anyway. Prodigy?

Prodigy: Hmm? *looks at ray*

Ray: Do you mind if i try and get with YN? Unless you already hit that..?

Roc: 0.0

Prince: LORD!!

Jazmyn: Hit that?

Ray: Did you hit that?? Could she handle it? *grins*