What.A.Sweet.Surprise

Prodigy's P.O.V

YN and I have been texting ever since she left for the carnival. She told me that she was being followed and how she found Jazmyn crying by a ride, I offered to come and get her but she told me that she could handle it. But that didn't stop me from worring about her and Jazmyn's safety. I was upstairs, in my room, working on a song when I heard the doorbell. Since I wasn't the only one in this big house i sat there and let someone else answer the door, but there it was again the doorbell. "DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG." Ehcoed through the house and it irritated me that no one decided to answer. "Where are them niggas?" I say while getting up and heading downstairs, come to find out Roc is sitting on the floor playing the game, Prince is laid out on the couch writing in his poetry book and Ray is in the kitchen doing god knows what. Did theses people not hear the damn doorbell?!

Prodigy: Um Roc did you not hear the doorbell?

Roc: AYE MAN! Im in the middle of a shootout in Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Fuck a doorbell. 

Prodigy: -.- Okay.. Ray did you not hear the doorbell?

Ray: Well i did but i can't answer it because I'm in the middle of making me a super, ultra, mega sandwhich. With bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, turkey, ham, salami, pepperoni, mayo, a lot of hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, mo-

Prodigy: Ray I really don't care about the type of sandwhich you're making.

Ray: -_- 

Prodigy: *looks at prince* Pri-

Prince: Shh Shh. Im writing and right now I'm in the zone.

Roc: Let me ask you this Prodigy. Why didn't you answe- OH YOU FUCKING BITCH! HOW YOU GONNA SHOOT ME NIGGA? 

Prince: 0.0

Prodigy: 0.o Uh-

Ray: Someone has a short temper..!

Roc: Shut up nigga. Anyway why didn't you answer the door?

Prodigy: If you must know I was working on a song.

Roc: About?

Prince: I bet it's about YN.

Prodigy: No it's not. *looks away*

Roc: What's the name of the song? *smirks*

Prodigy: I was thinking about calling it "She's The One."

Roc: OH LORD! It's about YN.

Prince: Definatley about YN.

Ray: PRODIGY YOU BETTER STOP WRITING SONGS ABOUT MY BABY!

I ignored them and went straight to the door realizing that no one ever opened it. I look through the peak hole and could barly see what someone had left on our porch. "Girl I got a future.." came from my pocket , I reached in there and grabbed my phone. It was a text from YN i opened it and it read "I think someone sent you a package. :)" I went to open the door when "YO WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THESE PUSSY NIGGAS SURROUNDING ME??" It was just Roc yelling at the flat screen t.v like the people in there could really hear him. I shook my head and opened the door, I was surpried when I found two teddy bears sitting on the porch a big one  and a small one sitting next to each other. I picked up the big one and the little one. Hmm who left these? I looked around and saw a little girl standng up behind a bush. She had a sweet smile across her face and she was looking in my direction. I knew that smile anywhere, it was Jazmyn, I smiled at her and motioned her to come to me.

Your P.O.V

I sat on the ground behind the bush with Jazmyn, I made sure to text Prodigy letting him know that he had something waiting for him at the door. We waited for like two minutes and Jazmyn grew impaient, she decided to stand up and look around to see if Prodigy came out. "Jazmyn! Get down." I whispered loudly. She looked down at me and smiled "Im just looking to see if Prodigy came out yet. Relax." she replied returning her attention back to the front door which I heard open. I reached for Jazmyn's hand to pull her back down to me but it was to late, he had already saw her. She started running towards Prodigy and when I peaked out from behind the bush I saw him holding her in his arms and taking her inside. I sat back up and sighed deeply to myself, I wasn't worried about Jazmyn because she's in good hands. Why didn't I go with her?? Now I'm out here all alone.