Chapter 2-Mutation

I wake up,trying to rub my eyes......

but I couldn't............

When my vision got better I finally saw where I was,I was in lab of some sort,it had obsidian on the ceiling and glass with lava below it,an iron door was in front of me and the side were filled with heads of both mobs and players,except they looked more....................................weird, like something was morphed with them.

When I looked beside me I was suprised to see that the creeper,enderman,skeleton and
zombie sitting next to me,even they were stuck,the enderman tried to escape but couldn't,I wonder why?

Behind us I could see the chairs attached to some sort of block,it has some type of pinkish and white color and in the middle 9 tiny holes that keep changing color,The wires also attached to our arms,head and feet.

Before I even got a plan to escape a figure appeared out of the shadow,he had a labcoat,goggles,the usual stuff expected from a scientist,but there was one thing that standed out from the rest,his head was disfigured,like someone mixed him with mobs.

Then he spoke.

"Well well well,look who we have here" he said while walking towards me "Who are you,why am I here?" I asked furious,I didn't know what this thing wanted from me or the mobs

"My name is Jeff,I am a scientist that will change EVERYTHING!"

"You see,I was just a normal scientist working,until I had an idea,what if mob DNA could be mixed with human DNA to create people that could have more........................potential, strenght,their life would be more greater,I told the other scientists about my plan,but they just............"

"Thought I was crazy,they laughed,they teased saying it was dangerous and impossible,for years I have researched,tested,and them finnaly I made it, a block that could mix any kind of DNA into ANYTHING,even the skills,for example,if you mix creepers with a human such as yourself,you would gain the ability to explode things using several parts of your limbs,if you mixed your DNA with an enderman,You would have teleportation,and so on"

"So your basically saying you are gonna create some kind of super powered genetically-mutated creature?" I asked,now curious to his work.

"Well not creature to be exact,if you are thinking what happened to my face then it's because It was the first time I tested the machine I wasn't sure how it works or what it does"he said rubbing his arm

"Enough talk,let's get started on the mutation!" He said

I could hear the machine working,all the parts are working hard and loud,until finally I feel something going through me,then I finally realized those wires were getting DNA and blood from me and the mobs,then I felt a bit light headed.

I saw a monitor in front of Jeff,I'm guessing that is where he will choose which DNA to combine

"I only choose one DNA for each,but since I already know about the machine and its capabilities,I'll mix all the mobs DNA to you,and your DNA to each of them."He said pressing the start button on the monitor"

I started to fell light-headed,then I felt pain and comfortness,I tought this was gonna be all of it..........

NOPE!

voice
all I can feel is pain now,I tried to stop myself from screaming but I couldn't,after a few seconds I start to lower my voice,then I could hear the mobs,the creeper hissing,skeleton rattling its bones,the enderman making louder noises,and the zombie groaning.

greattt just how I wanted to die.

in a room.

filled with monsters.

with a crazed scientist.

But after a while,I couldn't hear the weird noises the mobs made,only the screaming of people,but I know it's not mine,then when I look beside me I see something terrifying,the mobs are changing into players!!!

"Ahahahahah it's working!! My plan is working!!!"the scientist said in a crazy tune

After a couple minutes the machine is finnaly stopping,but we're still stuck here

"So how do you feel,better,stronger........................Thankful?"he said,

THANKFUL,THANKFUL!?!?!?!?!?!

I felt I was gonnaa die now,he is right about stronger,but he missed one thing.

FURIOUS!!!!!!!!

I was so mad I felt as if I could explode,then all of a sudden

*Boom*

I couldn't see anything,everything was smoke,but,I was free!

I saw 3 figures beside me thinking it was the mobs,my insticts kicked in,I grabbed two of them with my hands while one of them followed

We ran through the door and I saw lots of cells left and right and an exit in the front,there were mutated creatures inside,then I saw a lever,I switched it because I knew those were people,even if they were mutated.

the cells opened to reveal many mutated creatures run through the door,when we were outside we still ran as fast as we could,we finally reached a forest,we stopped there knowing we were safe.

"I think we're safe now"I said as I looked at them,except...................

THEY WERE NAKED!

All 3 of them blushed trying ro take cover until finally,I got punched in the face by all of them,and before I even got to hit the ground.

I blacked out.

Well I hope you guys liked this part,sorry it took so long,I had tests,I needed to study,all that school stuff,I will try to update as soon as possible,but anyways,thanks for reading my book I really really really appreciate it,thanks and.....

X OUT