Day 2

~Bri pov~
So, I wake up and I see that I have 5 messages; 3 from Kian and 2 from Autumn.

Autumn😍✌🏻️
Heyyyyy. She said.
So, are you dating Kian yet???. She asks.
Hiiiii and no lol. I say.

Kian😊😊
Heyy. He said.
Ummm...I have a question for you. Do u wanna go out??. He asks. At this point my jaw drops and I'm smiling extra hard.
See ya tomorrow😄. He says.
Hii and yes I will go out with you☺️. I say turning my phone off and hopping out of bed.

So I'm almost done and I get a call...KIAN!!
"Hi." I say instantly putting him on speaker so I can finish my makeup.
"Hey." He says happily.
"What you doin??" I ask.
"About to go to my bus how about you?"
"Finishing some things."
"Oh ok." He says, then there was a long pause.
"So...we're dating now??" He asks.
"Yea I guess." I say quietly.
"Ok." He says happily.
"Umm...I'm walking to my bus, so I will see ya in a few?" He asks.
"Yea."
"Ok, bye"
"Bye." I say then letting him end the call. I put on my Chapstick and then grab my bag. I head downstairs to put on my shoes and jacket. Then I head out to my bus. When Autumn showed up, she scared me...she almost made me fall as she tries to jump on my back.
"Autumn?!!" I shout.
"Bri!!" She says happily.
"So, Kian and I are going out." I say quietly.
"What?" She asks.
"Kian and I are...we are...well we're dating." I say finally.
"Finally!!" Autumn says hugging me.

~Kian pov~
"So, do you know Bri?" I ask Sam.
"Who, the one in Algebra?"
"Yea her." I say surprised that he figures it out.
"What about her?"
"Well, we're dating." I say.
"But you don't really know her."
"Yea I do." I say hesitantly.
"What's her favorite color?"
"Listen, since we're dating I can figure these things out."
"Whatever. You're only dating her cause she's pretty."
"No, that's not the reason."
"Then why are you dating her?"
"She looks like she would be a good girlfriend." I say grabbing my phone. I go into my messages and see that Bri texted me.

Bri😍😘
Haii. She said.
Heyy. I say.

Then we pull up to the school, so I put my phone away for now and head off my bus. Sam and I walk to our lockers, since we have the same home room. All the way there, we don't talk which was weird, then I see Bri coming down the opposite side of the hall so I go to her. I hug her and pick her up and she almost punched me.
"Ohh hi Kian, sorry I almost punched ya." Bri says while I put her down. Then I see that Autumn is next to us and so is Sam.
"Hi babe." I say smiling at her while shooing Sam away.
"Bye Kian." Sam says then walking away.
"Bye Bri." Autumn tells Bri then leaving.
"Well then." Bri says.
"Where's your home room?" I ask Bri holding her hand.
"Next hall." She says while her face turns red. We begin to walk to her home room while holding hands. We don't say much, but then she grabs her phone.
"Kian?" Bri asks.
"Yea." I say stopping.
"Let's take a picture." She says.
"Ok." I say walking to the side of the hall so we're not in the way. I stand in the back of her and rest my chin on her head and smiling, Bri just smiles and then takes the pic.
"Hey, send that to me ok?" I ask Bri beginning to walk again.
"Alright." She says trying to walk and send the pic all at once.
Once we arrive at her homeroom, she waves goodbye, but I hug her and then I kiss her cheek.
"Bye babe." I say letting her go.
"Bye." She says, her face red as a tomato. I walk to my homeroom and Sam is already there but he's talking to a small group of girls, like usual. I walk in and sit down and just wait for the bell to begin class.
Time skip to end of the day at school
~Bri pov~
"So, can I come over tonight?" Kian asks.
"Um sure." I say. Kian and I are walking to our buses and Sam and Autumn are on each side of us. (Autumn is on my side and Sam is on Kian's side.)
"I'm just gunna go on my bus, go home and grab clothes, then go to your house." Kian says.
"Okii." I say. We're then outside, Kian's bus is down in the front and my bus is in the back.
"Bye baby, see ya in a bit." Kian says hugging me. He then looks into my eyes and we kiss!!!💙💙💙
"Bye." I say to Kian.